One hundred thirty four- Lucifer!Sam

A/N I'm backkkkkkk! Sorry guys for not updating in forever but I wasn't exactly motivated lol. Anyways this is a request from Kaitlynlow13 because I'm doing requests again! Also this isn't gonna be exactly how it was in the show. This is just like a little idea of what could happen as Sam possessed by Lucifer. Yeah ok you get it.

*****************

Imagine: after Sam got possessed by Lucifer, he went off the radar

Imagine: after Sam got possessed by Lucifer, he went off the radar. You wanted to find him but you were also terrified of what you would find. Sam may be your best friend and crush but he wasn't him right now. One night, you awoke in a cold sweat and saw a figure standing in the corner of the room. It was Sam, well Sam's body with Lucifer in it. He snapped his fingers and you were in a rose garden and he was in a white suit.

You: "W-what are we doing here? What do you want with me?"

Lucifer: "oh (y/n), don't pretend you haven't been thinking about me these past few days."

You: "Sam maybe. But you? Never."

Lucifer: "aw but come on! We can have just as much fun as you would with little ol' Sammy. Well I guess he isn't little-"

You: "shut up! Take me back home. Now."

Lucifer: *sighs* "you know just because I'm only possessing Sam doesn't mean that I don't have access to all of his thoughts and memories. He is in here right now, screaming to let you go safely. Do you know why?"

You: "because he's my best friend and a decent human being?"

Lucifer: *laughs* "cute. I suppose that but he also has this massive crush on you. I might even say he was in love with you. I can totally see why. You're beautiful, and fierce." *reaches out to stroke your hair*

You: *pushes his hand away* "don't touch me. And why would I listen to the damn devil? Take me back to the bunker, you evil son of a bitch."

Lucifer: "ok doll, as you wish."

*he snaps his fingers and you're back in bed with Lucifer nowhere to be seen, leaving you thinking about what the hell just happened*

**************

A/N yikes not exactly the best comeback chapter but hey thanks for waiting forever for me to update! And I hope no one abandoned me in my short, unplanned hiatus but I wouldn't be that shocked if anyone did ¯\_(ツ)_/¯