Seventy two- Jensen

Imagine: another guy was getting a little too close to you so Jensen pulled him aside to talk to him

Imagine: another guy was getting a little too close to you so Jensen pulled him aside to talk to him. That talk turned into a fight that the other guy started. You found them and pulled them apart and Jensen couldn't make eye contact because he was too ashamed of himself for fighting. He knew you loved him too much to cheat but the guy just made him so mad.

You: "woah woah woah! Stop it! Stop fighting!"

Jensen: *pulls away from the guy and looks down as the guy runs off*

You: "are you crazy? What were you thinking?"

Jensen: "I'm sorry he was just getting too close to you. It pissed me off."

You: "Jensen, baby, I love you. You don't need to worry about other guys."

Jensen: "I know. He was just so disrespectful. He didn't deserve to get off so easily."

You: "you're right. But now he's gonna go online and make a big story out of it. There's going to be so many stories and hate towards you now."

Jensen: "that doesn't matter. I'll clear it up."

You: *sighs* "he got you good. I can only imagine what that poor guy looks like. Let's get you inside and clean you up."

Jensen: "ok."

You: "oh and Jensen?"

Jensen: "yeah?"

You: *stops and kisses his cheek* "thank you for trying to protect me. I love you."

Jensen: "I'll always protect you (y/n). I love you too."

**************

A/N sorry for the update coming in so late today. I was busy school clothes shopping all day today