Hurricane Michael

So as many of you may know by now, I live in Florida. And as many of you may also know, hurricane Michael just struck Florida. It just so happened to hit directly into my town because I just have the best luck.

I don't know how much people are talking about it because I don't really have power and my service is off and on. My step dad brought a generator so I've been able to charge my phone sometimes but besides that I've barely used my phone to save some battery.

No one expected the storm to be so intense. We were prepping for a week of no power due to a category three hurricane not a month of no power because a category five hurricane. I didn't even evacuate because we had to stay with our pets.

I guess I'm lucky though. I only lost all my trees and some roof shingles so my roof was leaking. Other people are now homeless because of this little bitch of a hurricane.

Anyways I just wanted to update everyone that I am alive and ok. I'll try to work on this when I can but I'm sorry if I can't update a ton. I'm just trying to clean up and stuff. Thanks for understanding guys I love you all and I promise once the power comes back and I have good service, I'll update a bunch.

I don't know when this will post because everything's so slow but yeah. I just wanted to tell everyone I'm ok and I'm sorry. Love you guys ❤️❤️

P.s. This really sucks I can't even watch any of the new season for like a month because I won't have power until then :(( please don't spoil guys!