Eighty four- Brother!Winchesters

Imagine: Sam and Dean were going on an extra long hunt and Sam was going over the rules for the fiftieth time before he left

Imagine: Sam and Dean were going on an extra long hunt and Sam was going over the rules for the fiftieth time before he left. You looked over at Dean and saw him mocking him.

Your P.O.V

"Don't leave too far unless it's to get food or something. Make sure the door is locked. What else? Oh! Make sure to answer when we call and call us sometimes too. Always be armed..." blah blah blah. Sam kept rambling about all the rules. He already told me them at least fifty times.

I nodded with my lips pressed tight as he kept talking. I was only half listening at this point. I already knew all the rules. This wasn't the first time they left for a long time.

I looked over to Dean with an annoyed look and he started mocking him before giving a playful, dramatic eye roll directed towards Sam. I stifled a laugh and saw him smile.

"(Y/n)! This is serious. Are you listening?" I coughed to cover the laugh. "Yes, Sam. I heard you the first hundred times." I sighed. Dean snickered but shut up when Sam glared at him.

"There's nothing wrong with being concerned." Sam said, looking into my eyes. I smiled. "I completely agree. But that doesn't mean you have to say the rules a billion times. I know them and I can handle myself." He frowned.

Dean put his hand on Sam's shoulder. "Let's go. She understands. Plus she's tough. She can handle herself for three weeks- a month tops." "Thank you!" I exclaim, throwing my hands up. He chuckled. "I'll be waiting in the car. Bye little sis!" He said before grabbing his duffle bag and leaving. I waved and Sam turned towards me.

"You sure you'll be alright?" He asked. I rolled my eyes playfully. "I'm positive. Although I don't see why I can't go with." He raised an eyebrow and motioned towards my wrapped wrist. "You sprained your wrist on the last one." I huffed in defeat but smiled.

"Alright you should go. Don't worry about me. Be safe. If you get hurt then I'll get Cas to heal you just so I can hurt you again." I teased. He chuckled. "Bye (y/n). We'll be back soon." I watched as he walked up the stairs to leave before going into the living room, immediately logging into Netflix. These few weeks are going to be awesome.