Eighty six- Sam Winchester part 2

A/N wow I'm stressed af..... also just pretend in that gif that that's you. Pretend it's dark hair if you have dark hair idk 😂😂

**************

Imagine: you finally woke up and called out for the Winchesters

Imagine: you finally woke up and called out for the Winchesters. You were relieved to say the least when Sam came bolting in. But when you found out how long you were out, you were even more shocked.

Your P.O.V

I woke up with a pounding headache and felt incredibly weak. I was starving but also too nauseous. I hated this feeling.

I looked around. "Where am I?" I mumbled to myself. Suddenly, all at once, every single memory from the demon incident flooded my brain. I put my hand on my head and squeezed my eyes closed, a soft groan escaping my lips.

Oh no. My eyes widened as one specific memory came back. "The stupid bitch told Sam my feelings!" I thought to myself. I shook it off. That's not important right now.

"Sam?! Dean?!" I croaked out as loud as I could, suddenly aware of how dry my throat really is. I heard pounding foot steps and smiled a little bit. Sam skidded to a stop in front of the door.

My smile widened and weakly stood up, feeling light headed. I stumbled my way to him and wrapped my arms tightly around his neck. He snapped out of his shocked daze and wrapped his arms tightly around my torso. Wow I missed this.

"I'm so glad to see you awake." He mumbled into my hair. I smiled even wider. "Awww couldn't handle a day without me?" I chuckled. He pulled away with his eyebrows furrowed. "(Y/n), you've been out for a week." He spoke.

My jaw dropped. No way could I have been out that long. I took in his facial features and noticed he looked like a mess. I can only imagine what I look like. He had dark bags under his bloodshot eyes and had stubble growing on his chin. Now it was my turn to give him a concerned look.

"So I've been asleep for a week now. How much sleep have you gotten?" I asked. He looked away towards the ground. Oh hell no. I pulled his chin towards my face to make eye contact. "I-I've gotten six hours." My eyes widened and I pulled him into another hug. "Oh my god." I whispered.

"Come on let's get you water." He said, changing the subject. I nodded. "Where's Dean?" I croaked. "He went out to get groceries. He should be back soon. You know he's been a mess lately too." He said when we entered the kitchen. I nodded. He filled a glass with water and I chugged it all, relief flowing through my entire body.

We heard the front door open and close and I looked at Sam with a smile. Dean walked into the kitchen with three bags of groceries but they dropped when he saw me. He engulfed me in a hug. "Oh my god. What a relief. Don't ever scare me like that again." He said barely above a whisper. I chuckled. "It's ok. I'm ok." I cooed.

When he let go, we all sat around the table in the kitchen. "So I hear you boys have been a mess this past week. Well I guess now I know how much you rely on me." I joked. They chuckled lightly.

"You have no idea." Dean said, glancing at Sam a few times. I gave him a questioning look. He smirked and got up. "I'm gonna go in my room for a bit. You guys catch up." "It's only been a wee-" "have fun!" He called out. I rolled my eyes and looked at Sam who had slightly pink cheeks.

"What was that about?" I asked. "Do you remember everything from being possessed?" He asked me, finally looking straight in my eyes. I blushed and looked away before nodding.

He cleared his throat nervously. "D-did it mean everything i-it said?" He stuttered. I cleared my throat and blushed even deeper. I looked at him and saw him fidgeting with his fingers and biting his lip, a red tint on his cheeks.

"Well it was a demon so of course it lies. But I can say one thing is true. I do have feelings for you, Sammy." I confessed. He looked at me with eyes sparkling with hope, something that seems to be rare for him and Dean now a days.

"Really?" He asked. I nodded, biting my lip to hold back the huge grin trying to break free. He stood up and cupped my face, bringing his lips to mine in a soft yet passionate kiss. I let out a small noise of surprise but gave in immediately. It only lasted a few seconds but it was better than I ever dreamed about. We both were blushing as we looked into each other's eyes when we pulled away.

"(Y/n) (y/l/n). Will you do me the honors of being my girlfriend?" He asked sweetly. I nodded my head quickly. "Yes. I would love to." I said. He smiled again and pulled me in for another kiss.

"Finally." We pulled away and saw Dean with a smirk on his face before he turned and walked out again. Sam and I turned back to each other and just smiled like idiots. Today really was pretty good.