One hundred twelve-Charlie

A/N wow a bitch loves to post late ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ this was a request from Hailey_phan

********************

Imagine: you and Charlie are retired and have returned to having a normal life

Imagine: you and Charlie are retired and have returned to having a normal life. You even adopted a baby girl named Raven. One day, when you and Charlie got back from the grocery store, you walked into the living room to see Castiel standing there. He informed you that Sam and Dean were in trouble and you needed to help save them. Meanwhile, Castiel stayed behind and tried to take care of your baby. Key word: tried.

Third person POV

You and Charlie walked into your shared home, laughing about a sign on your way back from the store. She was holding four grocery bags while you were holding your baby.

When you closed the door, you heard a sound coming from the kitchen. You both froze. She nodded at you to put the baby down and you did she she said. You put her in the bouncer and you both reached into your back pockets to pull out pocket knifes.

She was in front of you so when you heard her excitedly say "woah. Is that who I think it is?", you hurriedly walked in. There in front of you, you saw Castiel. "Cas!" You exclaimed, pulling him into a hug. He awkwardly hugged you back and then Charlie hugged him too.

"So what are you doing here?" Charlie asked. "I was wondering if you were available to help me with this job." He said in his low voice. You and Charlie exchanged looks before you spoke up.

"Listen. We're done with that life. We have a child now." "Yes I'm aware but-" Charlie cut him off. "We can't leave her alone. We've been out of that life for almost two years now. We can't be dragged back in like this." "Sam and Dean are in trouble." He said plainly. Both of your faces fell.

"What?" You spoke up. "We were hunting this nest of vampires and well apparently they're some hybrids of some kind and they got them." He said. You both could tell he was worried. "We'll go but someone has to take care of Raven." You said. "Raven?" "Our daughter. She's only a year old. And we don't have a sitter." Charlie said.

"I'll watch her." Castiel said. "Are you sure?" "Yes. Now here's the information you'll need." He grabbed a piece of paper and a pen and started writing everything down. When that was done, they quickly grabbed a bag and stuffed it with what they needed and were on their way to a small town in Oklahoma.

It was just a few hour drive and they pulled up to a cheap hotel. "Babe?" You heard Charlie call from the bathroom. "What's up?" You called back. "I'm worried." She said quietly.

I peeked my head in the door and saw her putting her hair up. "I know. Me too. Those boys are my family." I said, looking down at the ground. "Yeah. Sam and Dean are like the older brothers I never had." Charlie was tearing up and you pulled her into a hug.

Meanwhile, back at your house, Castiel wasn't handling the baby very well. He kept looking at her with an uncertain look on his face. "Hello there." He would say in his low voice. But he couldn't help but smile whenever she laughed.

When she started to cry, he picked her up. But she was still crying. He frantically pulled out his phone to call you. "Hello?" You answered. "(Y/n)! I think your child is sick!" He said. You furrowed your eyebrows and looked at Charlie. You two were currently in the car, on the way to the library. "What do you mean?" You asked. "She keeps crying. And I'm holding her but it's not working."

You laughed. "Ok ok. Try giving her some milk. We have some formula on the counter and the instructions are on that. If that doesn't work, try changing her diaper. You gotta be smarter than the baby Cas." "Smarter than the baby." He repeated. It was quiet for a few seconds before he started talking again. "Thank you. Good luck." "You too."

You both hung up and then you were at the library. You two went in and started doing more research that Sam and Dean didn't get to while Castiel was at home, desperately trying to handle the little child.

He put Raven on her back on a mat on the floor while he rushed to the kitchen. He grabbed a baby bottle and started on the solution while she was screaming in the living room. "Please stop. I am working on this." He called over his shoulder.

He heated it up but it was too hot. He put it in the fridge for a minute while he rested his head on the wall. "This is much harder than I thought." He muttered to himself. He grabbed the milk, finally at the perfect temperature, and went to give it to Raven.

She took some at first and he was relieved. But a little later, she spit it out and started to cry again. "No no. Don't do this." He grabbed her and tried to burp her. Then he went to change the diaper. There wasn't anything in it.

He picked her up and started whining back in her face. Finally, Raven stopped crying and Castiel was relaxed.

Back in Oklahoma, Charlie and you figured out that the weird hybrid needed it's head cut off and then stabbed through the heart after. Otherwise, it would just put itself back together and would come after you. You two went to the nest and ran in.

After quite a fight with the weird creatures, you two ran to the Winchesters. You both found them tied up in chains to mattresses on the floor. They looked weak but they sure were happy to see you two.

You set them free and gave them huge hugs. "I thought you were done with this life." Dean groaned, stretching out his muscles. "Cas came and paid us a visit. We couldn't just let you guys die here." Charlie said punching both of them in the shoulder. "Well words can't describe how happy we are to see you two." Sam said with a smile.

They drove back to your guys's house, much to Castiel's relief. Taking care of a baby for a full twenty four hours is harder than he thought. But the important thing was that everyone was alright.

*******************

A/N ahhhh this is trash. Well I had a busy week this week and I would've posted earlier if I wasn't so busy. Ok I'm sorry for making you wait so long only for a crappy chapter but at least I updated so ayyyy