Love and War( A Connor Ball fan fiction)

Chapter 1 Fright Night

It was raining down heavily in downtown London and everyone was indoors except me. I was walking slowly down the dark street when I heard someone scream. My heart started pounding and I began to run as fast as I could. Then I crashed into something, I instantly moved back and someone grabbed on to me and next thing I knew it was black and I couldn't hear a thing.

I woke up in an alleyway and 4 figures hovered over me, they had sharp pointed teeth dripping with blood, burning red eyes and they all had their hoods up. I saw blood on my collarbone and put my hand on my neck and I was bleeding, but how? I couldn't move a muscle. It was like a wild animal had pounced on me and I couldn't push it off. That's what it felt like now.

" Finally, your awake, so whats your name? You came very fast around that corner, were you runnin from somethin?" the guy in the middle said, he was wearing blue ripped jeans, a black hoodie and high tops. I couldn't see his face.

" Im not telling you" I said, I was terrified of saying anything.

" Come on now, I asked you a simple question, let's not get off on the wrong foot, now whats your name?" He said in angry tone while he glared down at me.

" My name is Jane. Jane Clifford and I was running because I heard someone scream" I said, maybe these 4 guys did something.

" Jane Clifford ran because she heard someone scream, well you won't run anywhere now and there's no one here to help you" he said and he laughed wickedly.

" What do you want and what happened to my neck?" I said determined for an answer.

"Im Connor. Connor Ball and it's not what I want, it's what my leader wants and as for your neck, well Tristan was thirsty and you were here so he bit you" he explained while giving me a look as if he wanted to kill me.

" Your a vampire and those three are aswell oh god, now let me go, now" I said with panic in my voice.

" Your very fast aren't you, yes we are vampires and your coming with us" Connor said while Tristan and the other two guys pulled me up and pushed me forward.
"You better do as we say or this will be the end of you" Tristan exclaimed and I decided to go with them, what else could i do.