Birthday Bash!!!

Jane's Pov:

A month had past. I was settled in to my new home but I hadn't heard from my mom or dad for the past week, it was strange not hearing their voices. Every time I rang no one picked up and it went straight to voicemail. It was really weird. I wanted to hear their voices and know that they were doing ok. After all my birthday was approaching fast and I hoped they remembered.

" Jane, Jane where are you?" Connor cried out.

"I'm in here." I said.

A few seconds later Connor was in the room with his arms around my waist and he was hugging me.

" Hey!" I said.

" It's not everyday your girlfriend turns eighteen." Connor said laughing

" Am I too old for you now?" I asked mockingly.

" Your perfect no Matter what age you are." Connor explained.

I leaned in and kissed him gently and then pulled away again.

" You know no one else is home." I said.

" We can't. " Connor said in a serious tone.

" Why not?? No one's here, we have the house to ourselves. " I explained.

" Just come with me." Connor said.

" Seriously." I replied

" Please for me." Connor pleaded.

" Fine but you owe me. Big time. " I,explained.

I walked beside Connor as we descended the stairs. I followed him into the sitting room.

Everyone was there including my parents.

I started crying and everyone started cheering and screaming out my name. They all sang too, I couldn't be happier.

" Happy Birthday Jane" they all said in a chorus.

" Thanks guys. Your all so sweet. " I said.

We partied all the way through the day and night.  I chatted to everyone and we sang and danced around the house. What a perfect night. I was so happy and exhausted by the end of it.

It was such a good night and I will never forget it.