New Friends!!!

Connors Pov:

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and I took it out. I got a new message from Jane.
To: Connor

Heyy Con!!! We are on our way back and Im bringing my best friend Cicely from high school with me. I want you and the boys to meet her. I will see you soon!!!
From: Janexx

I immediatly texted her back.
To: Janexx
Heyyy!!! Kwl hope you had a good time and you got to know Michella and Jade a little bit better. Sure bring her back here, we'd love to meet her just don't let on to her that we are vampires we will tell her when we are all ready. I will see you in a few.
Love Con:-)xx
From: Connor.

I went into the sitting room to find the boys playing fifa on the xbox. I sat on the sofa and joined in with them.

" Guys Jane is bringing her friend Cicely to the house. She wants to introduce her to us. She's her best friend." I said, I hope the guys were ok with it because I was fine with.

" Sure thats great, we better clean the house." Tristan said and started cleaning the sitting room.

Brad went to the kitchen and started cleaning, James went upstairs and I helped Tristan clean the sitting room.

" So you guys done cleaning??" Brad asked.

" Yep just finished. Tris, Con are you done??" James said.

We both finished rummaging around and said " Finished" in union.

" So Con are you going to ask Jane out so you can finish your date??" James asked.

" Ye but not while Cicely is here because its her best friend. I will wait till she goes afterwards." I said with a smile on my face. I really wanted to continue are date and tell her how I feel about her.
Janes pov:
We stopped the car outside the vampiro and walked up to the front doors.

" Wow this place is huge, The boys live here. Wow." Cicely said. She really opened up today and chatted a lot.

I pushed the door open and we all walked inside.

"Brad, James, Tristan, Connor we're back" I shouted so they would here me from where ever they were in the vampiro.

They all came from different rooms. Connor and James came from upstairs and Brad and Tristan came from the sitting room.

"Heyy girls" They all said in union.

" Heyy how are you guys??" Michella asked.

" We're good thanks" Brad said.

" Guys, I would like to introduce you to Cicely, I have known her since high school and she's my best friend." I said and they all gave her a hug one by one. James was last to give her a hug and they both stared at eachother for a moment then looked away and James stood back.

" Its nice to meet you, Im Brad the coolest boy here." Brad said.

"Im Tristan the tallest guy here." Tristan said.

" Im Connor and Im Scottish and the smallest one here." Connor said and finally it was James' turn.

" Hi im James, Im the sweetest guy here and your new best friend." James said.

" Hi.....Im Cicely, nice to meet you." She said.

We all headed into the sitting room and sat down. The boys talked and talked to Cicely and she seemed to get along really well with James. I noticed that they looked at each other a awful lot and when they realised I noticed they blushed.

" Guys I better Get going, Can I come over again tomorrow?? I had a blast today. Thanks for having me." Cicely said and we all got up and gave her a hug.

" Your welcome here anytime. Here's all our phone numbers so you can text us." James said and handed her a piece of paper.

" Thanks. Bye!!!" Cicely said and she got into a taxi and headed down the road.

It was 8.00pm and I was awful tired.

" Guys Im going to bed. Im really tired." I said and Connor got up immediatly.

" I might go to" Connor said and walked over to me and stood beside me.

" Night Jonner." Brad said while the others all laughed.

They made a nickname for me and Connor, that's cute.

We walked upatairs and I opened the door of my room.

"Jane." Connor said.

" Ye what's up??" I asked.

" Come to my room when your ready I want to talk to you." He said and I nodded my head and closed the door.

I got into my pink striped pyjamas and took my hair down. I wonder what Connor wanted to talk about. I walked out the door and went to Connor's room.
Connors Pov:

I walked into my room and got into a white t-shirt and my black and white tartan pyjama bottoms. I wanted to ask her out again so we could continue our date.

After a few minutes she walked in and closed the door. She sat on my bed and I sat beside her

" So what did you want to talk to me about??" She asked.

" Well. We didn't get to finish our date the other day and I was wondering if you would like to go on another date tomorrow. Maybe at 1.00pm or something." I said and I gulped. I really like her and I wanted to go on another date.

" Sure I'd love too Connor." She said and she gave me a hug and I hugged her back.

" Do you want to sleep here tonight?? Pleeeease!!!!" I asked.

" Yes sure anything for you Con." She said and she kissed me on the cheek.

We both lay down and she rested her head on my chest and I put my arm around her. Then we both fell asleep.