Getting ready for the date!!!

Connor's Pov:

I woke up the next day and I couldn't wait to get started and I was so relieved that Jane's parents said yes for her to spend the day with me.

I got out of the bed slowly as Jane was still asleep and I went into the bathroom and had a quick shower. Once I finished I got into a pair of black jeans, my blue and white baseball shirt, my grey hoodie and my black vans. After all that I brushed my teeth and I fixed my hair.

I came out of the bathroom and Jane had just woke up. I walked over to her and sat on the edge of the bed.

" Morning beautiful." I said and she smiled at me.

" Morning Con." she said while she rubbed her eyes.

" Are you excited for today?" I asked.

" I can't wait to get started." Jane said and she got herself into a sitting position.

" You better hurry up then." I said and I wacked her with a pillow.

"Ow, But it's only 10 in the morning." she said while she looked at me with a pouty face.

" Knowing you, you will take at least an hour to get ready." I said and I lifted her out of the bed and put her down on the bath in the bathroom.

" I'll prepare breakfast, see you in a few." I said and I walked out of the bedroom and headed downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen and was greeted by James. He's always up early because he goes to the gym in the mornings.

" Morning Lovebird number 1." James said.

" Morning and don't call me lovebird number 1 ever again." I said and he smirked.

" So what's your plan for today?" James asked.

" Well first, wait for Jane to get ready, then we are going to go shopping for a bit cause I need to buy a new shirt cause Rex chewed on the other one and I also am going to buy something for Jane to help cheer her up another bit. Then I'll let her decide where we're going for lunch and I'll pay. After that, We might go to Alton Towers for a bit and then I'll bring her back to my place, we'll have dinner and then we'll watch a movie or something." I explained to James.

" Fun day, I wish I could join you, but I have to go and try chat to Cicely." James said while handing me a bowl of cornflakes which I have in the odd time instead of having blood first thing in the morning.

" Ye how is she by the way? she won't pick up when I try to call her and she won't answer my messages. I just want her and Jane to sort this out and I want to let cicely know the truth about all this soon but not yet." I said because we all feel like there's a part missing when Cicely isn't around.

" She's upset obviously but how can we help her when she won't talk to us. I've messaged her on facebook and twitter, it says seen but I don't get a reply. It's hard Con, I miss her and I love her. Plus she's my girlfriend and were supposed to be partners in this relationship." James said, he was hurt that Cicely wouldn't talk to him.

" She'll come around, trust me." I said and I finished my bowl of cornflakes and went over to the cooker and placed my now empty bowl down on the counter and I got the pancake mixture, put some in a pan and started cooking pancakes while James was placing maple syrup, whipped cream, sugar and lemons on the table.

" That's why Im telling her today that Im a vampire." James said and I almost dropped the pan out of my hand.

"WHAT???" I shouted, I couldn't believe he would do this. She's not ready to know yet and she'll freak out.

" Im going to tell her that im a....." James said before I cut him off.

" No I heard you James. Dude, don't tell her, not yet. If you tell her your a vampire she'll suspect that we're vampires." I said trying to convince him to change his mind.

" Then i'll tell her you guys aren't vampires." James said.

" How about this tell her that all of us besides Jane are vampires,ok." I said.

" Ok, thats settled then." James said and he walked out of the kitchen and left me making the pancakes.

Janes Pov:

Connor lifted me out of bed and then put me down on the bath.

" I'll prepare breakfast, I'll see you in a few." Connor said and he walked out of the room.

I went for a quick shower and when I was done I walked back into the bedroom. I put on a pink and white floral dress, I put on white keds and I put my hair up into a messy bun. Once that was done I washed my face and did my teeth. After that I put on some light foundation, black mascara, pink lipgloss and a bit of blush on. Then I packed a bag for Connor's house. I put everything into my black leather bag and then I put it on my back and headed downstairs.

I smelt pancakes, I love Connor's pancakes. I followed the smell to the kitchen and I wrapped my arms around Connor's waist and kissed him on the cheek.

" Did that take long?" I asked.

" Actually, you were quicker then usual. The pancakes are ready, sit down." He said and I let go of him and sat down and he did to.

I put maple syrup and whipped cream on my pancake and Con put lemon and sugar on his pancake.

" So what are we doing today?" I asked.

" It's a suprise, you'll know once we get there." He said.

" These pancakes are delicious, you'll have to teach me how to make them." I said.

" Well bascially, You put them in a pan and cook them for roughly 5 minutes each and then they're ready." He said and he finished eating and started clearing the table.

" You done?" He asked.

" Yep and im ready to go." I said and then Connor took my plate and put it in the dishwasher and we walked out of the vampiro.

We walked over to Connor's car and he opened the door for me and I got inside and then he got into the car. He started up the engine and we pulled out of the drive and headed down the main road.