Movie Marathon!!!

Connors Pov:

Jane headed upstairs to get ready for tonight. Michella and Jade headed upstairs aswell to get ready. Me and the boys finished up eating and started to wash the dishes.

" So what do you guys think of Jane??" I asked I didn't want to tell them how I feel about her until I was ready.

" She's really sweet and my bessssst friend." Brad said while wiggling his eyebrows and laughing.

" She's really sweet, She fits in really well." James said while drying the dishes.

" I like her she's a lovely girl." Tristan said.

I was glad they liked her. We finished up the dishes and We all headed upstairs.

I went into my room which was painted blue and had posters of All time low on the wall. I got into a pair of tartan black and white pyjama bottoms and a grey t-shirt and I fixed my hair.

The boys and I decided to do a movie marathon and decided to choose from 'Harry Potter' or 'Star Wars'. I left my room and headed over to Jane's room.
Jane's Pov:

I headed upstairs and headed into my room. I got into a pair of pink striped pyjamas and put my hair into a loose plait. I also took my make up off and brushed my teeth, Then I heard a knock on the door.

I went over and opened it. It was Connor and I let him in and we sat on the bed.

" So we're gonna have a movie marathon, which film do you wanna watch 'Harry Potter' or 'Star Wars'??" he asked.

" Emm... Harry Potter I love those movies." I said. I have an obsession over Harry Potter its my favourite film of all time.

"Ok you ready to go down stairs??" He asked and yet he held his hand out and of course I took it. I think I have a crush on him. He's such a sweer and honest guy.

We headed downstairs and walked into the sitting room. Brad was sitting beside Michella on one of the sofa's with James beside them. Tristan and Jade were sitting on the floor beside eachother and they were holding hands.

Me and Connor walked in and sat down I sat beside him and we were still holding hands.

" So which film are we watching??" James asked.

" We're watching 'Harry Potter'." Connor said and Tristan put the first one in.

We watched about three and half way through the fourth one I fell asleep on Connor's shoulder.
Connors Pov:

We were half way through the fourth film when I felt Jane's head go on my shoulder. I looked down and she had fallen asleep. I looked around at the other's and Michella and Jade had also fallen asleep. I guess the girls don't stay up late that often.

" Guys should we stop the movie??" Brad whispered.

" Well it is 1:00am." I said.

" Let's go to bed at least we are all in our pyjamas.

Tristan stopped the movie and turned off both the Tv and Dvd player.

Brad lifted Michella and went upstairs, Tristan lifted Jade and did the same. James headed up and then I lifted Jane and carried her upstairs.

I got to the landing and walked towards her room and pushed the door open.

I laid her down on the bed and put the blanket around her. I looked at her for a moment and decided to hop into the bed beside her and fell asleep.