The First Night!!!

Connor came up behind me and whispered in my ear.

" We have to go upstairs. Christopher told me to show you to one of the spare bedrooms."He said.

"Ok" I said, It was weird staying in a house full of people I don't know but for some reason I trusted Connor, so I followed him upstairs.

We left the circular room and headed towards the stairs. Everyone must have been asleep because no one was around I couldnt even see James and Tristan but I didnt let it bother me. We walked up the stairs and reached the landing. Connor headed down the hall and stopped in front of a oak brown door.

" Your gonna stay in this room while your here, my rooms across the hall" Connor said, he was actually being kind to me.

I stepped forward and pushed the door open. Wow it was gigantic, there was a double bed with a blue douvet, a white dressing table, a big brown wardrobe and a bathroom too. It was only for one night so i don't know why i was given a big room. I sat on the bed and looked around the room. Connor closed the door and sat beside me.

" Listen i think we got off on the wrong foot , I didnt mean to be rude to you, I just needed you to come and see christopher." He explained to me.

" Its ok, I mean you dont look like the type of person who would be rude to anyone so I forgive you." I said and it was true, there was something about him that made me forgive him.

" Thanks, I didnt think you would forgive me that easy, Its late i should probarly let you get some sleep. How about tomorrow I take you out and we can get to know each other better, if you want??" He said to me, he was so sweet. Obviously I was going say yes.

"Yes i will go out with you tomorrow, I would love to get to know you better. Night Connor." I said to him and I gave him a hug. Suprisingly he hugged me back and I felt safe in his arms.

He kissed my head, then he got up, walked towards the door and then he stopped and turned around.

" I'll see you in the morning. Im across the hall if you need me. Sleep well Jane." He said to me and with that he walked out the door and closed the door behind him.

I had no pygamas so I hopped into bed, wrapped the douvet around myself. I was so excited about tomorrow and then I went to sleep.