Getting Ready For Club Fang!!!

Jane's Pov:

I made my way on my heel upstairs with Cicely and we strolled into my room, shutting the door behind us. We needed to get ready for Club Fang, which I haven't been to before but it sounds like a real fun place.

" Jane what are you going to wear?" Cicely asked.

" I don't know, I was thinking of wearing this." I said and I showed her my short, sparkly, long sleeved green dress.

" Oh my god that looks perfect. What shoes are you going to wear?" Cicely asked. "I know, what about these." She said and she held up a pair of black wedges.

" Yes they'd be perfect. Ok what about you?" I asked.

" I don't know but I want to impress James." Cicely explained.

" You should wear your pink dress. You know the one with the silver belt." I said and she nodded her head in agreement.

" Im going to get changed then,ok." Cicely said.

" Ok, im just going to see what Connor's wearing." I said and I walked out of the room.

I strolled down the corridor and pushed the door of Connor's room open. James and Connor were sitting on the leather couch playing the xbox. I went over and cuddled beside Connor, he wrapped his arm around me and he put the controller down.

" Shouldn't you be getting ready?" Connor asked.

" Ye but Cicely's getting ready first. What about you?" I asked.

" We wanted to play one round on the xbox." Connor explained and I laughed.

" What's Cicely wearing, I don't want to wear something that won't suit her outfit." James said.

" Seriously dude. She could be wearing white for all you know." Connor said.

" I know but please just tell me what colour she's wearing." James said.

" She's wearing pink." I explained and his mouth fell open.

" Im not wearing pink. Im going to go and get ready but im not wearing pink. Out of all colours, she picks pink." James said, walking out of the room and me and Connor broke into a fit of laughter.

" You should get ready. Your not wearing pink are you?" Connor asked, kissing me gently on the top of my head.

" Im wearing green. Im going to get ready in a bit." I said.

" Ok i'll get ready when you get ready. Are you excited?" Connor asked.

" Ye, but im a bit nervous." I explained.

" Why are you nervous?" Con asked and I sat up and looked at him.

" Is there going to be other vampires there?" I asked my voice shakey.

" Ye there will be, there will be werewolves aswell. Don't worry I won't let any of them near you. I promise. I'll stay beside you the entire night if I have too." Connor explained, leaning closer to me and he kissed me and I gently kissed him back before we pulled apart we heard the door open.

James strode in through the door and looked at the two of us and then down at himself. He was wearing a black Tuxcido with a white shirt.

" How do I look?" James asked.

" Thats perfect." I said.

" Nice dude." Connor said.

" Im going to go get ready. When are we leaving?" I asked.

" We're leaving in about an hour." James said.

"Ok i'll see you in a bit." I kissed Connor and then walked out of the room and strolled back to my room.

I walked inside and Cicely was done getting ready and she looked beautiful. She wore her short loose baby pink dress with the silver belt. She also wore a silver cardigan and silver high heels. Her hair was done in a fancy bun with white flowers going around it. She looked like a model.

" You look beautiful." I said.

" Really." She said.

" Yep. Im going to get ready." I said and I went into the bathroom shutting the door behind me.

I put on my green dress and Black wedges. I did my hair into a french plait and I put make up on also putting on some of my davidoff perfume.

I walked out of the bathroom, me and Cicely headed downstairs. We heard voices coming from the sitting room. We walked in and all eyes looked at us. I glanced at Connor and he was wearing a loose white shirt, black jeans and black shoes.

" Wow you look gorgeous Jane." Connor said and he came up and wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around is neck.

" So you like it." I said.

" Uhhhh no PDA in the sitting room. Jeez guys." Brad said and we pulled away from eachother and laughed.

" Shall we go?" Tristan asked.

" Wooh party time." Brad shouted.

We all got into the cars waiting outside for us and we got driven to Club Fang.