Explaining Everything!!!

Jane's Pov:

Oh my god Cicely's a vampire. What has James done? My best friend is no longer a human, she's a vampire like me and the boys. It was hard for me when I found out I was a vampire but imagine what its going to be like for her. Im going to have to tell her that im a vampire.

" Boys I think you should leave the room." I said.

" I don't think we should leave you alone, she's only adapting to being a vampire." Connor said.

" I'll be fine Connor. Now go." I said.

" I think I should explain things to her. After all I did this." James said.

" No I want to talk to Jane anyway and I want to know how this happened." Cicely said and she seemed awfully calm.

" Fine its settled." I said and Connor walked over to me. I flinched when he came near me. I still loved him but I didn't trust him.

" Jane I really think James should explain this to Cicely after all he did this and he knows more than any of us." Connor said trying to convince me to let James talk to Cicely.

"Connor she's my best friend and I can talk to her if I want. Its my choice so leave it." I said and I walked away from him and I sat down on the sofa beside Cicely. She was able to sit up now but I could tell that her neck still hurt.

" If your here to tell me about all the vampire things, I don't want to know ok I've had enough for one day." Cicely said with a very serious tone.

" Im not here to talk about that. I want to talk about our fight and I need to tell you something." I said.

" Go on." Cicely said.

" Ok. Im sorry about leaving you alone that day at starbucks and not telling you what was wrong but you would've freaked out and I barely knew what was happening at the time either." I said.

" So what are you trying to say?" Cicley asked.

" I don't want you to freak out." I said.

" You really think Im going to freak out after everything that happened today." Cicely said.

" Ok fine. Im...Im ...Im a vampire and thats why I went off in a hurry that day at starbucks because my fangs had come in. Im sorry I won't ever keep anything from you again. I promise. Can we be best friends again? Please." I said.

" I forgive you but you should have told me. We're best friends and we're supposed to tell eachother everything." Cicely said.

" You seem very calm about this." I said.

" Im calm because im not scared anymore. Im a vampire like you and I don't have to be afraid anymore. I'd love to be best friends again. I've missed you and I want my best friend back." Cicely siad.

" Aww Cicely." I said and I hugged her instantly.

" So are you and James still together?" I asked.

" I don't know. He bit me and I... I still love him." Cicely said.

" Then be with him. You're both vampires now anyway. You don't want to lose him. Do you?" I said.

" No but Im going to talk to him first." Cicely said and I was glad that I could save someones relationship.

" What about you and Connor?" Cicely asked.

" I broke up with him." I said and I held back the tears in my eyes

" Really why?" Cicely asked.

" He killed his ex-girlfriend and he never told me." I said and I felt like I was going to break down and cry.

" Don't fall out over that at least he didn't kill you." Cicely said.

" Thats true. Go talk to James." I said and Cicley just stared at me.

" Seriously go. Go." I said and Cicely got up and headed outside.

I couldn't help but think about me and Connor and how I wanted to get back with him but I couldn't he killed his ex-girlfriend. I took my mind off that and tought about Cicely and James and how my best friend and I are vampires for life.