Sorting the Fangs!!!

Connor's Pov:

I drove as quickly as I could back to the vampiro to help Jane as I was worried and scared. I pulled the car into the driveway and parked beside Tristan's mini cooper and got out of the car. I rushed over to the otherside of the car and opened the door for Jane, she hopped out and I shut the door and locked the car.

When she got out of the car she wrapped her hand in mine and squeezed hard. It was sore but she was in pain so what else could I do. We walked up to the big double doors and I pushed it open and closed it once we were inside. I sat her down on the couch while I started shouting for the guys because I needed their help.

" JAMES, BRAD, TRISTAN, JADE, MICHELLA!!!! ANYBODY???" I shouted over and over until I heard the sound of them all running down the stairs. Tristan was down first and looked annoyed.

" Dude, why are you yelling??" Tristan asked with anger in his voice.

" What's wrong??" James asked standing beside Tris.

" It's Jane." I said concerned.

" Hasn't she gone shopping with Cicely." Jade said.

" Ye they went shopping I saw them in town." Michella said.

" Guys!!! I need your help, what do I do??" I asked, I was getting frustrated.

" Firstly what's wrong? and where is Jane?" Brad asked looking around curiously.

" Her fangs are coming in and ahe said it's really painful and she's in the sitting room. What do I do??" I asked, I was beginning to panic.

" Mate I don't know, why are you lookin at me??" Tris said.

" I don't know what to do." Jade said

" We don't know either." Michella said indicating that her and Brad hadn't a clue in the world.

" James?? Can you help??" I asked, she needed our help now.

"Of Course. Let's go to her first. Brad go get some blood, Jade get some ice cubes and wrap them in a towel, Connor go into Jane and Michella go get that book Christopher used when our fangs came in and Tristan I need you to get some of those sleep pills just incase. Ok now go." James said and with that they all went to find what they needed while I went back into the sitting room to comfort Jane.
Janes Pov:

The whole journey back was awful, It felt as if the pain had gotten worse and it felt like someone had punched me in both cheeks and knocked my teeth out. We rushed up the steps of the vampiro and I was squeezing Connor's hand. I saw him flinch a bit and realised my grip on his hand must be tight so I loosened my hand a bit.

Connor closed the doors of the vampiro once we were inside abd let me into the sitting room and sat me down on one of the leather sofa's. He then walked into the hallway and started shouting for everyone.

"JAMES, BRAD, TRISTAN, JADE, MICHELLA!!! ANYBODY??" he shouted and I heard them all running downstairs and them all arguing a bit and then James being like the parent telling them all what to do and then Connor walked back into the sitting room, sat beside me and put his arm around me.

" Con what's going on?? What are they all doing??" I asked while the pain in my gum was ongoing.

" We're all helping you and they've all gone to get things to help with your fangs coming in." He said while kissing me gently on the top of my head.

" You don't need to go through so much trouble for me. The pain will go away soon, I'll be fine." I said while resting my head onto his shoulder.

" Yes I do. Im your boyfriend and im going to help you no matter what and it's not that simple to stop the pain." He said.

" Con??" I said.

" Ye." he said.

" I love you and I would be nowhere without you." I said and I meant it. This is the reason why I love Connor because he's so protective of me and put's me first in every occasion.

" I love you too. What would I do without you in my life." He said and he took my hand in his and we waited for the others to come in.

A few minutes later the others came in and they were all carrying things except James. Tristan was holding a box of sleeping pills, Brad was carrying three bottles of blood, Jade was carring a towel with ice wrapped inside and Michella was holding a big brown dusty book which looked quite heavy. They all looked panicked.

James walked over to the couch and knelt down in front of me.

" Does it hurt badly??" He asked.

" Ye it's so painful and I want it to stop." I said while connor pulled me into a hug and was telling me it would be ok.

" Jade come over here and give me the towel." James said. She walked over and handed James the towel and she went and sat down with the others on the sofa across the way.

James made sure that the ice cubes were securley wrapped and handed them to me and I took it and place it on one of my cheeks and I liked the chill I got because I couldn't feel the pain as much as I could a few minutes ago.

" Is that better??" Connor asked.

" Much better." I said with relief that the pain in my gum died down a bit.

" Michella can you hand me the book please." James said and she came over and almost dropped it before handing it to him.

He opened it and scanned through the contents page and flicked to the page he needed and started reading from the book

" Growth of Fangs:

Every vampire's fangs will come in when they reach the age of 16 but some vampires get their fangs at a later age such as 17 or 18. They will come in quite fast which causes severe pain which might last up to 4 days but some methods will ease the pain a tiny bit such as ice cubes or sleeping pills. When vampire's fangs grow in the main thing they will need is the obvious source, blood. They should have a daily amount of 3 bottles per day and stay away from the normal human drinks.

CAUTION: Keep humans away during this period." James said and he place the book on the coffee table and turned towards me.

" You need to drink blood for a few days till the pain goes." James said.

" Ok." I said.

" Brad can I have one bottle please." James said and Brad handed it to him and unscrewed the cap of the bottle and then handed it to me.

I took the bottle and took a big sip of blood and it travelled down my throat and it tasted sweet and bitter at the same time and it helped in the smallest way and soon after I fell asleep in Connor's arms and the last thing that I saw was everyone else leave the room because me and connor had fallen asleep.