Epilogue

20 Years Later
Connor's Pov:

" Honey I'm home" I said as I walked in the door of our house which we've had for almost 20 years.

" I'm in the kitchen" Jane shouted from another end of the house.

I strolled into the kitchen, placing my bag down as I went. The day had been long,  I fed during the day which kept my energy going but I was exhausted by the amount of work my boss gave me to do. All I have to say is I hate the guy.

I stepped inside the kitchen and the smell of Turkey, gravy and mashed potatoes filled my nose.

I looked over at the table,  the three kids were sat doing their homework.

" Daddy's home! " Noah shouted.

"  Daddy I passed my English test.  I got a C!!! " Amber shouted,  then Noah and Zack burst out laughing.

"  Daddy I got a C!!! " Zack imitated Amber.

"  It's only a C,  Amber. " Noah exclaimed.

" Oy you two,  quit being mean to your sister and finish your homework. " Jane said sternly.

"  Well done Amber,  I'm proud of you. " I explained and I gave her a tight hug.

I walked over to Jane and she turned to look at me.

" So how are you?? " I asked.

"  As good as ever,  tired though as per usual.  What about you?  Did your boss like your column?? " Jane exclaimed

"  Ahh I'm alright,  glad to be home,  he did but he still won't put it in the paper just because he knows I'm a vampire.  The freaking b.... " I explained.

"  Shh not in front of the kids. " Jane said.
Jane's Pov:

I was glad to see Connor home as I am everyday. It's hard when he's in work all day and I'm at home.  Then there's the kids. Life wasn't as easy as it used to be.

Connor came over to me and explained to me about his column and about his boss.

" At least we're on a break for the weekend. " I said and I kissed him,  remembering every moment we' very shared throughout our lives.

Life got better for us once we moved out of the vampiro and started living our own lives outside of the vampiro and away from the others. I miss them though even if we see them once or twice a week.

Connor and I turned around and looked at our kids and thought about the future that lay ahead for them.

Life can be though,  Life can be easy buts what's most important to remember is to spend everyday with the people you love. Life as a human can be difficult so can the life of being a vampire.

All we have to do is live in the moment and face the world together hand in hand as one.
The End!!!
Thanks for voting and commenting,  it means a lot and I hope you enjoyed it.
Rebecca xx