Back to the vampiro!!!

Connor's Pov:

I woke up the next morning and I remembered everything that happened last night. It was amazing. Even the date was awesome and im so glad that Jane enjoyed herself thats all I could ask for and it makes me really happy.

I got out of the bed quietly as Jane was still sleeping. By the time we went to sleep last night she looked exhausted. I went into the bathroom and closed the door behind me and went for a shower.
Jane's Pov:

I woke up and looked at the clock on the bedpost. It's 9am. I hate waking up early. I turned over and Connor wasn't in the bed but then I heard the shower turn on and realised he was in the bathroom. I felt cold and realised I was only in my bra and pants. Then I remembered everything that happened last night. All I can say is wow. It was amazing.

I turned on my phone and I had 7 new messages. No one has texted me lately unless its Connor when im not with him or my parents to check up on me but I haven't been talking to them recently anyway. I opened the first one and it was from James.
To: Jane
Hi Jane, When are you and Con coming back to the vampiro? We need you its urgent.
From: James

Then I opened the second one and I began to read what it said.
To: Jane
Please come to the vampiro now
From: James

Then I continued reading through the other messages which all said the same thing basically.
To: Jane
I went to chat to Cicely and well it didn't go too well. Please come to the vampiro. Bring Connor with you.
From: James
To: Jane
Its Cicely please come to the vampiro and bring Connor. It's urgent. Please
From: James

When I had finished reading the messages Connor walked out of the bathroom dressed in black skinny jeans, a white t-shirt and black vans. He was rubbing his hair with the towel to dry it off.

" Morning, what's wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost." Connor said. I just looked from Connor to my phone and I re-read the messages.

" These messages of James, look." I said and Connor came over and took the phone from my hand and read the messages.

" When did he send these to you?" He asked.

" Last night, but its sorta strange isn't it." I said because It was a bit weird.

" Ye I wonder whats going on?" Con said and he looked curious.

" What should we do?" I asked.

" Lets go back to the vampiro and you should get dressed. I'll pack your bag for you." Con said.

" But what about breakfast or blood?" I asked.

" We'll get some when we get there. Lets hurry." He said and I ran to the bathroom to get dressed.

I went into the bathroom and got dressed into my pink and white floral dress and I put my white keds on. I put my hair up into a loose ponytail and I brushed my teeth aswell.

I came out of the bathroom and Connor was sitting on the bed looking at his phone.

" Con im ready." I said and I was starting to get thirsty, I needed blood.

" Right, Let's go." He said and he came over and took my hand and we walked downstairs and out to the driveway. Then Connor locked the door of the house and we both got in the car. Then Connor started the engine and we drove back to the vampiro at full speed.
James Pov:
* Flashback *

After I bit Cicely and she blacked out, I put her in the car and we drove back to the vampiro. I was really panicked, I was just really angry and I bit her because I was getting frustrated but now I feel so guilty.