Good and bad news!!!

Janes Pov:

All of us headed back to the vampiro and left James and Cicely to have their date. I was in the car with Connor and The others went in Brad's car back to the vampiro. I was so excited about James and Cicely's date, I hope the two will say how they feel about one another after all we spent hours setting the whole thing up.

" Jane?" Connor asked.

" Hm ye." I said, I was lost in my thoughts and I hadn't realised that we were at the vampiro.

" Were back home. Were you daydreaming?" He asked and he began to laugh and I nudged him in the arm.

" Eh.... no of course not. I was just thinking about James and Cicely's date. I hope they get together." I said and I looked at Connor.

" Ye me too. It will be good for the both of them, then we all will be dating someone." he said and he kissed me on the cheek.

We got out of the car and Connor took my hand. We walked up to the Vampiro and opened the door. We saw Brad and Michella in the kitchen and Tris and Jade were in the sitting room. They had fallen asleep obviously exhausted after the work we did today. We both walked into the kitchen.

" Hey guys. What took you so long?" Michella said.

" Nothing. We were just chatting about James and Cicely's date, thats all." Connor said.

" Im so tired. Brad im going to go upstairs and have a nap." Michella said, she gave him a hug and then headed upstairs.

" So any news on Christopher?" I asked because I was worried about him and I was his granddaughter.

" He's improving a lot actually and Bridgit said that he will be well enough soon to run the vampiro again." Brad said.

" Thats good." Connor said.

" Jane does Cicely know that we're vampires?" Connor asked worringly.

" No I haven't told her, she will freak out if I told her." I said.

" Well lets keep it that way. James will have to tell her when the time is right." Connor said.

" Its better that she doesn't know, but I don't know what Christopher will think when we tell him she's a human and we've let her into the vampiro." Brad said knowing that we were all thinking the same thing.

It was silent, then Connor's phone started ringing and he walked out of the room to answer it.
Connor's Pov:

It was silent, then my phone started ringing, so I walked out of the kitchen to answer it.

" Hello" I said.

" Hi Connor dear." My mum said.

" Hi mum. Is there something wrong? you never call me." I said.

" Honey. Its about Jane's parents. They are coming back sooner then I expected." she said.

" What? When are they coming back?" I asked.

" This Friday and They don't know about you and Jane dating and they won't be to keen on it." she said.

" Oh why?" I asked shocked.

" Well they are very protective. Jane will probarly tell you why. Just warn her because she will need to know ok." Mum said.

" Ok, thanks mum. Bye.". I said.

" Bye." She said and I hung up the phone.

I couldn't believe it, was Jane not telling me something and my mum wouldn't tell me why her parents are so protective. Whats going on?  I put my phone in my pocket and walked back into the kitchen.

" Connor who was that?" Jane asked while looking at me worringly.

" It was my mum, Brad can I talk to Jane alone for a minute." I said and he nodded and walked out of the room.

" Connor whats wrong?" Jane asked.

" My mum called." I said.

" Ye and Is everything all right? Is it about christopher?" She asked.

" Em..... No not really and its nothing to do do with christopher." I said.

" Then what is it? Your worringing me Connor." She said.

" Its your parents, You probarly didn't know but they were supposed to be coming back to the vampiro next wednesday. Instead they are coming back this Friday, thats why my mum rang to let you know and to tell me that they aren't keen on you dating people." I said and she looked shocked.

" Oh, my parents are coming. What will they think when they find out that I know Im a vampire. I don't want to see them. Connor, they are just protective over me dating because my heart was broken once." She said and she was starting to tear up, I went over to her, she was leaning against the counter. I gave her a hug and she sobbed into my shoulder while I rubbed her back helping to calm her down a bit.

" It's ok Jane. Who ever broke your heart is in the past. Im your boyfriend now and I promise I would do nothing to hurt you ever, I love you too much." I said and I could tell she stopped crying because she wasn't shaking anymore. She looked up and started telling me the story.

" I was with this guy. His name was Daniel. We were really happy and one day I saw him kissing another girl and he apologized and promised he would never do it again, so I took him back. Then it was all good for a while until I found out he had been cheating.on me for a solid two months then he started getting abusive towards me and I broke up with him. My parents never want me to date again and I swore that I wouldn't, that was until I met you and soon enough I realised that I loved you and now your my boyfriend and Im the happiest girl ever." she said and I was almost crying and I gave her another hug. Then we heard the front door open and we pulled apart and walked out to the hall.

It was Cicely and James. They were holding hands. Tristan and the others were standing in the hall also and they looked at me and Jane for a minute, Jane had mascara all under her eyes and my eyes must have been red from holding back the tears and then we all just stared at both James and Cicely waiting to hear what they were going to say.

" Guys we have something to tell you." Cicely said.

" We're dating." They both said in union and we all started cheering for them.