The Second Date!!!

Janes Pov:

I woke up and checked my watch, It was 9:00 and it was only 4 hours until my date with Connor. I couldn't wait.

I hopped out of bed making sure that I didn't wake Connor up. I went into the bathroom and went for a shower. The water was warm and It was really soothing. As soon as I finished I wrapped myself in a towel and dried off, then I got back into my pyjama's. I brushed my teeth and came out of the bathroom. Connor was awake and he was sitting on the bed on his laptop.

" Morning. Sleep well." Connor said

" Ye thanks. So whats the plan for today??" I asked.

" Its for me to know and its a surprise. You will know later. Now go get ready." he said while urging me to go and get ready.

I decided to ready. I decided to wear My black skinny jeans, My baby blue crop top, Grey converse and my grey hoodie. I put my hair in a side plait and I put neutral make up on.

I finished getting ready and I came out of my room to see Connor putting on his black vans. He was wearing Black jeans, A white and red baseball shirt and a dark grey hoodie.

" You look gorgeous. I can't wait for our date." Connor said and he was smiling at me. I couldn't help but blush a bit.

We walked downstairs and into the kitchen. Brad and Tristan were making breakfast. It smelt so good and when we finally got to eat I devoured it down. It was nearly 11:30am when We all finished talking and eating. Me and Connor told the guys we were going on another date and they kept on talking about it and asking questions. I even texted Cicely to let her know and she was sooo happy for me. I wanted to set her up with James so badly because I can tell she really likes him.

"Jane you ready to go??" Connor asked me.

" Ye let's go." I said and he took my hand and we headed out the door.

We walked for ages and I couldn't wait any longer.

" Where are we going Con please tell me." I begged him.

" Well we are going to Platform Pizza its a place I love. Its my favourite restaurant and then I will tell you the rest later." Connor said while we started running towards the restaurant as it came into view.

We went in and the waiter led us to the back of the restaurant. It was lovely. There were flower petals on the ground around the table and there was candles lit. I couldn't believe it and we sat down. I had a great time, We talked, laughed and had a really good time.

After the restaurant Connor led me to the park. I had become really fond of the park.

We both sat down on a bench and he told me to close my eyes, so I did.

Next thing I heard a guitar being played so I opened my eyes and Connor started singing.

" I was walking away,

but she's so beautiful she made me stay,

I don't know her name,

But Im hoping she might feel the same,

Here I go again,

She got my heart again,

Tonight we'll dance,

I'll be yours and you'll be mine,

We wont look back,

Take my hand and we will shine,

woah she needs a wild heart,

she needs a wild heart,

I got a wild heart"

I felt a tear go down my face. I was crying. He put his guitar down and looked at me. That was so sweet I ran over and hugged him.

" Jane". Connor said and I looked up.

"ye"I said.

" I love you...., will you be my girlfriend??" He asked.

"yes" I said and he leaned in and kissed me. His lips were soft on mine and I kissed him back. I knew there and then that I loved him.

" I love you" I said.

We finished our date and went back to the vampiro. It was perfect.

*COMPLETED*Love and War( A Connor Ball fan fiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara