Girl Talk!!!

Janes Pov:

We all cheered for James and Cicely, I was so proud that they finally got together but I kept thinking of my parents and about everything I just told Connor. I wanted to go upstairs and be left alone for a bit. I walked over to Connor and pulled him away from the others so they couldn't hear us.

" Connor?" I said.

" Ye Im sorry that you had to tell me all that. Are you ok?" Connor said while taking my hand.

" It's ok. Im fine honestly, Im going to bed, I need to rest. It's been a long day." I said.

" Ok, if your sure. Do you want me to come with you?" Connor asked.

" No I'd rather be on my own for a bit, but I'll see you in the morning ok." I said.

" Ok." Connor said and gave me a reassuring hug and then kissed me lightly on the lips.

Then I headed upstairs and into my room. I was exhausted and I couldn't face the others right now. It was so much to take in, my parents coming, telling Connor about Daniel and setting up James and Cicely's date. I needed to sleep.

I got into a pair of white pyjama shorts and I threw on a blue t-shirt. Then I brushed my teeth and my hair. When I was ready for bed, I heard a knock at the door. I went over and opened it. It was Cicely.
Connor's Pov:

Jane headed upstairs and I walked into the sitting room where everyone was sitting around Cicely and James asking them questions about there date.

I sat down on one of the black armchairs and Brad came over and sat on the arm of the chair and nudged me in the arm.

" Hey are you and Jane alright? Were you two fighting? Did you have your first fight?" He asked in a low voice so the others wouldn't hear.

" Ye we're fine and we're not fighting." I said.

" Oh then why did she have mascara all under her eyes? Why was your eyes all red and puffy?" Brad asked.

" Dude what's with all the questions. One at a time." I said because he was like a seven year old firing questions at me and wanting answers but I didn't mean to snap at him.

" I just want to know what happened and where did she go anyway?" Brad asked.

" She's gone upstairs, she's gone to bed. She was just telling me about her abusive ex-boyfriend Daniel and how her parents made her swear to never date again and the story was heartbreaking that's why we were crying." I explained to Brad and he looked shocked.

" Oh, God love her. Well the best thing you can do for her is be there for her." Brad said.

" I will be but what will I do? She opened up to me about her past and I haven't told her anything." I said while waiting for Brad to give me some advice.

" Well you will have to tell her soon but you can't right now. Wait till her parents go because your past is very big and she might not be able to handle it." Brad said.

" That's the thing, Her parents won't be leaving. They are going to stay and they won't want me dating her, but I love her and im not going to break up with her." I said.

" Oh that's bad. Just don't tell her yet ok. We'll figure something out, I promise and James and Tris can help." Brad said while rubbing my shoulder trying to comfort me.

" Ok." I said.
Janes pov:

" Hey Jane, Oh are you going to bed? I can come back tomorrow." Cicely said.

" No no. It's ok come in." I said while closing the door after her and I sat down on my bed beside her.

" So you and James are dating. Im soo happy for you guys, I hope you liked the arrangement." I said trying to hide that I was upset and overall tired.

" Thanks soo much for setting it up and im really happy that Im with James but enough about me. Whats wrong? Are you and Connor fighting?" Cicely asked.

" No we're not fighting, I never want to fight with Connor." I said.

" So. What's happened then?" She asked looking very concerned.

" Well his mum rang him and told him that my parents are coming here this friday and Bridgit, Connor's mum told him that they are very protective about me dating people and he asked me why." I said.

" Oh, Your parents are coming. They wont let you and Connor date." She said.

"I know but We are not breaking up." I said.

" Did you tell him about Daniel?" She asked.

" Ye and thats why I had mascara all under my eyes and that's why his eyes were all red and puffy." I said.

" Oh that's why. I just assumed that you were fighting. Well at least you have Connor to confide in. I 'll leave you be. How about we go shopping tomorrow? That might cheer you up.

" Cicely said while giving me a hug that I really needed.

" Ok, Night Cicely." I said and she walked out the door leaving me in my room all alone. I went over to my desk and took a sip of blood from a bottle that I had hidden behind a bunch of books so that Cicely wouldn't see.

I felt so guilty not telling her that she was hanging around with vampires and that Im a vampire. I was a emotional wreck, Today had been an emotional rollercoaster. I hopped into bed and went to sleep forgetting everything that had happened.