Talking to Cicely!!!

James Pov:

I walked out of the vampiro and got into my car and started the engine. I've got to admit im pretty nervous about talking to Cicely and telling her that im a vampire but I'd have to sooner or later.

I drove out of the driveway and headed down the road. I've been to Cicely's house many times before so I've memorised where she lives. It's been a week since I last saw her but it feels like months and I really miss her.

After half an hour I arrived at her house and parked the car. I sat in the car for a minute or two thinking about what I was going to say to her and then I got out and walked up to the door.
Cicely's Pov:

It's been a week since my fight with Jane and it's been a week since i've seen James and Im missing him but I just can't talk to any of them right now. It's just too hard.

Everyday i've been doing the same routine. I get up in the morning have breakfast with my family, then I go to college for a bit and go to lectures. Then I come home go on facebook and twitter, have dinner and then I rest and flick through the tv channels to see if anything good is on.

Im in the house on my own and im watching the sherlock series while having a pack of salt and vinegar crisps. Then I heard a knock at the door. It couldn't be my mom and dad because their at work and they won't be home till late this evening.

I got up and answered the door. It was James and I immediatly tried to shut the door but his foot stopped it from closing.

" What do you want James?" I asked stubbornly.

" We need to talk. It's just me on my own." He said.

" Well Im not ready to talk. Me and Jane have to sort this out on our own, im not letting you talk for her." I said angrily.

" Please we're still boyfriend and girlfriend we're supposed to help eachother through things and talk stuff out. Please Cicely I wouldn't ask if I wasn't desperate." James said begging for me to talk to him.

" Fine only because your my boyfriend." I said and I let him in and then I closed the door after him.

I walked into the sitting room and he was already sat on the black leather sofa and I sat on the black leather armchair across from the sofa and looked at him.

" What?" He asked.

" You came here remember. What is it you want to talk about?" I asked trying to hide the anger in my voice.

" Look first I don't mean to bring it up but you and Jane have to sort this out, your fighting over nothing and its childish." He said.

" I didn't let you in so you could lecture me about at Jane. Why are you really here James?" I asked.

" Em well first can we stop fighting I did nothing wrong. All I've done is constantly call and text you and you've ignored all of them. Hows that supposed to make me feel huh?" James said and I could see that he was hurt.

" I know you did nothing wrong I just don't feel like talking yet. I need a bit of time and space to think." I said as calmly as I could.

" You've had your time to think Cicely. Now its time to talk." He said and I could tell that he was getting annoyed with me and I saw a glimpse of two white things coming down through his gums but he closed his mouth immediatly.

" James what's that coming through your gums? James." I asked and I was beginning to panic a bit.

" Cicely don't freak out but it's teeth." James said.

" Why is there teeth growing out of your gums?? Teeth don't grow that quick. Your not telling me something." I said and I was now panicking.

" Cicely im a vampire and so is Brad, Connor, Tristan, Jade and Michella." James said and I instantly got up out of the armchair I was sitting on and I ran for the front door but James got there before me and stopped me from opening the door.

" Listen to me, im not going to hurt you, I love you." James said.

" And why should I believe you because I don't." I said panicking.

" Because I love you Cicely." James said and he tried to take my hand but I pulled away.

" If you loved me you would have told me that you are a FREAKING VAMPIRE!!!" I shouted and now I was crying.

" Because I knew this would happen.  I knew you'd FREAK OUT!!!" James shouted and his fangs came down and he kept his mouth open so I could see them.

" Stay away from me." I said and I ran to the kitchen and opened a drawer and grabbed a knife and pointed it at James and now I was balling crying and my mascara was running down my face.

" Cicely calm down." James said and he came closer to me.

" NO!!!" I said and I started slashing the knife in front of me but James grabbed both my wrists and I dropped the knife and it hit the floor.

" Aaah let go. Help me, Help me." I cried.

" Cicely listen to me." James said.

" NO LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" I screamed.

" CICELY!!" James screamed and he bit my neck and then it all went black.