Club Fang!!!

Connor's Pov:

We all got into the car and the driver drove us to Club Fang, where we were ready to dance the night away. For the whole journey there, Jane held my hand and I could tell she was nervous but no one else could. Im going to stay with her the whole night and make sure she is safe. I was taken out of my thoughts when I heard Jane's voice. I turned my head and looked at her. Everyone was out of the car, waiting for me to get out.

" Aren't you coming?" Jane asked

" Ye sorry. I didn't notice we arrived. " I said as I got out of the car.

I took hold of Jane's hand and we all walked inside.
Jane's Pov:

We all walked inside and Connor took my hand. Club Fang is huge compared to how I imagined it. It looked great and the music was blaring for everyone to hear.

" Let's dance!!!" Michella shouted and she dragged Brad out to the dancefloor.

" Do you wanna dance?" Con asked me.

" I can't dance though." I explained.

" Just follow my lead. I know you can dance. Come on, take my hand you'll be fine." Connor said .

I was really nervous as there was vampires all around me and I didn't really fit in with them. I took Connor's hand and he led me to the dancefloor.

We danced for what seemed like hours and Connor has really good moves. I was having a great time.

" Con, I'm going to get a drink" I said.

" What??" He asked

" Im going to get a drink." I repeated.

" Ok, I'll be over in a minute." He said.

I strolled over to the bar and sat on a,free stool. I glanced around, but I couldn't see Connor.I didn't worry as I knew he'd be over in a bit.

"So what will it be my lady?" The barman asked in a husky voice.

" Em.... just give me a minute." I Said, where was Connor.

" How ya hot stuff? I love your dress, it's very..eh.. short....Ain't...it. How bout I get ya a drink and we can find a room for ourselves...ye what ya think babe." The guy beside me said. He had brown slicked back, shoulder length hair, brown stubble. He was wearing a navy T-shirt, black jeans and black converse. He leaned in closer to me and I leaned away. He came in again and he grabbed hold of my waist and kissed my neck.

I turned around and slapped him and he leaned back, his teeth visible and he started chasing me.

I ran into a free room and leaned against the door, catching my breath.

He's a werewolf. I was scared and I wanted Connor. I wanted him here to protect me. I wish I had never left his side.

I felt a bang at the door and I ran across the room. The door burst open and he was inside.

" What's your name?? You shouldn't have slapped me." He said

" You can't just kiss any girl you want. I have a boyfriend you bastard. Leave me alone." I shouted

" What did you say to me?" The guy asked angrily.

" Leave her alone and never ever kiss her or talk to her again. Do you understand me??" Connor shouted and he took hold of my hand.

" Who are you? Her Knight in shining armour eh...No one tells me what,to do and as for her she asked for it , being in that, short dress and all." He said.

" I'm her boyfriend and it's up to me tell people like you to stay away from her. Just leave her alone or else." Connor said and I could tell he was angry.

" Connor let's just go." I whispered in his ear.

" Oh what did your little girlfriend tell you?" The werewolf said.

" Just back off and leave us alone. Come on Jane. Let's go back to the others." Connor said and we walked out of the room and towards the table where the others were seated.

" I shouldn't have left you. I'm so sorry." Connor said in a sympathetic tone.

" I'm ok. I'll stay with you for the rest of the night." I explained

" Where were you two??" Cicely asked.

" By the bar, guys I think it's time we head home." Connor explained.

"Aww not yet." Michella said.

" Please I'm tired and I just Don't want to be here." I explained everything that happened and they all agreed that it was best if we went home.

We all got into the car and I fell asleep on Connor's shoulder while we were on our way back to the vampiro.