Asking about the date!!!

Janes pov:

We got back to the vampiro and everyone was in the kitchen including Christopher who was now healthy and himself again but my mum wasn't anywhere to be seen and I just shrugged it off I couldn't talk to her right now.

When we walked into the kitchen everyone stopped talking and stared at us. I didn't like it so I just looked at Connor and he walked into the room holding my hand and I stayed very close to him. He pulled a chair out for me and I sat down, I was sitting across from Tristan who was making funny faces at me and Brad was beside him and he joined in too. Beside me sat Connor on my right side and he was talking to James and on my left side was Jade and beside her was Michella. My dad sat at the top of the table and I knew he was staring at me but I just ignored him and started talking to Jade and Michella.

" Heyy Jane, what's up it's been ages." Jade said.

" It just seems like ages Jade." Michella said.

" Im good, what about you guys?" I asked and I felt Connor put his hand on my knee because he knew I wasn't good.

" Im great, Tristan is taking me to Madame Tussads, you know the wax museum tommorrow." Jade said and she had a big smile on her face.

" What about you and Brad??" I asked.

" Em.... He's busy tommorrow." Michella said.

" With what?" Jade asked.

" I don't know apparently it's a surprise." Michella explained.

" Awww I bet your excited." Jade said.

" What about you and Con? Are you doing anything or are you hangin out with your parents?" Michella whispered so my dad wouldn't hear.

" Im spending the day with Con tommorrow and besides I don't want to talk to my parents right now." I said and we left the conversation there because Christopher started making an announcement.

" I'd like to say hello to everybody and I would like to say that I am so glad that I found my beautiful granddaughter Jane, I hope you've settled in and have gotten to know everyone around you." Christopher said and I looked around at my best friends and boyfriend sitting around the table and I smiled at them all still ignoring my dad.

" Cheers to Jane." Christopher said and he held his glass of blood up.

" Cheers to Jane." Everyone said except my dad, he had gotten up from the table and left the room. We all banged our glasses together and then took a drink and we all finished drinking by saying " ahhhh" and then we all began to laugh.

When we finished eating and drinking it was time to clean up. I hadn't seen my mum since we talked earlier and I hadn't seen my dad since dinner but I wasn't happy with them and I wasn't going to talk to them.

I was scrubbing the dishes and I must have been rubbing them quite hard because someone rested there hand on my shoulder. I turned around and it was James. He's like a brother to me and when I can't talk to Connor i'd talk to James.

" Woah why are you so tense? Is it about your parents and staying the night at Con's?" James asked.

I just looked at him for a moment and then I finally said.

" Im just worried James what if they say no, after all I am arguing with them at the moment." I said I could open up to James and he would help me but I always open up to Connor more because he understands me that bit better.

" It will be fine. Trust me, I'll talk to them." James said.

"James just promise me one thing." I said.

" Sure anything." James said

" Don't tell my mum or dad that me and con are dating because me and Connor want to do that in our own time, ok." I said.

" Ok." James said and he gave me a hug. He let go of me and started walking to the door but then I called his name.

" James wait." I said.

" Ye." he said.

" Em... Have you been talking to Cicely?" I asked.

" No she won't talk to me at all. Even Tristan, Brad and Con have tried to ring her but she won't pick up. I think it's time you tell her soon." James said.

" Oh, I can't tell her on my own that we're vampires, she'll freak out. You have to come with me." I said.

" Sure but let's wait a bit before telling her." James said ans then he headed to the sitting room where my dad was and where my mum was now aswell and sat down. He started talking and I headed upstairs and went to bed.

James Pov:

I walked into the sitting room and sat down across from Jane's parents. They looked over at me and waited for me to say something.

" Mr and Ms.Clifford." I said.

" Yes James." They said.

" Jane wanted me to tell you that she's spending the day with Connor tomorrow and she's staying at his house in Warwickshire for the night. She wanted to know if that's ok with you?" I asked praying that they said yes because it was hard on Jane being in the same house as her parents when they were fighting.

" She can stay here at the vampiro can she not" Hayley (Her mom) said.

" Well she wants to stay out of your way till everything settles down a bit." I said. Hayley looked convinced but Jeremy did not.

" Will Connor's parents be there?? Because I don't want any funny buisness." Jeremy explained.

" Em... To be honest know but they will be checking up on them by texting them and making sure everything's ok." I said.

" I don't know." Jeremy said.

" Honey, she needs a bit of space." Hayley said.

" Mr.Clifford she's seventeen and she will be eighteen in a few weeks. This will be a chance for her to learn about responsibility and being an adult." I said trying my best to convince them.

" Fine but one night only and then me, Hayley and Jane will sort this fight out as a family and let her know that none of you including Connor can sit in on our discussion, ok." Jeremy said looking frustrated.

" Yes sir." I said.

" Goodnight James." They both said and as I walked upstairs to my room I could still feel their gazes on me.

When I went upstairs and texted Jane and Connor and then I went to sleep.

Connor's Pov:

I came into Jane's room when I heard her come upstairs and we talked for a bit about tomorrow and then we went to sleep.

I heard my phone buzz and I woke up with a fright. I picked it up and looked at it, it was a text from James.

To Con:

Hey Con!!! I talked to her parents and with a bit of convincing they said yes but they also wanted me to tell you that as soon as your back they want to sort out their family fight with Jane on her own without any of us. Sleep well.

James :-)

I nudged Jane and she woke up and looked at me.

" James texted me and your parents are cool with you staying at my house but they want to sort out your fight as soon as we're back. But none of us are allowed to be there when your sorting out your fight." I said.

" Ok, can we go back to sleep Con??" Jane asked.

" Ye sure." I said and then I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her head gently. Then we went to sleep