Shopping and Pain!!!

Janes Pov:

I woke up the next morning with the sun shining through the window. I looked at my watch and it was 9:00am, I usually never wake up this early. I looked beside me and there was Connor asleep in my bed. He must have sneaked into my room late last night but I didn't mind. I leaned over and kissed him on the head. I was about to hop out of the bed when I felt his arm pull be back down. I was lying down again and I turned to face him.

" Morning Con." I said.

" Morning Jane. Are you feeling better?" He asked while rubbing my arm.

" Ye im ok thanks. Who said you could sleep in my bed?" I asked while laughing a bit and raising my eyebrow.

" Me I assumed I was allowed so I came up and you never said no." He said while smiling at me.

" Of course I didn't say no, I was asleep." I said smiling back at him.

" You'd never say no to me because you love me too much." He said while getting up out of the bed and getting a sip of blood from my bottle that was on my desk.

" Of course I love you Connor." I said while walking over to him and putting my arms around his neck.

" Well, I love you too Jane Clifford." He said and we kissed for what felt like the millionth time. Then I pulled apart and took his hand and our fingers interlocked and he looked at me confused.

" Shall we go and get breakfast?" I asked because I was starving and my stomach was rumbling.

" Ok. I' ll make you some pancakes." Connor said and we walked out of the bedroom and headed downstairs.
Connors pov:

We walked out of the bedroom and headed downstairs. I wanted to do something nice for her as she had a rough night. We reached the kitchen and We saw Brad and Tristan having a race to see who could drink a whole bottle of blood the fastest.

" I win again. Boo ya, Brad is the winner and Tristan is the loser. I WIN, I WIN!!!" Brad shouted while Tristan was sulking in his chair.

" Ahhh cheer up Tris, it's not like he always wins." I said while bursting out into a fit of laughter, Tristan couldn't beat Brad at anything and he always ended up sulking and it was always hilarious.

" Im going to watch tv, call me when your done laughing at me." Tristan said and he walked out of the kitchen.

" Poor Tristan, you shouldn't laugh at him." Jane said while looking out towards the sitting room.

" He'll be fine, just give him five minutes." Brad said while he and Connor were still laughing.

" What's so funny?" James and Michella asked.

" Ye, why are you two laughing so hard." Jade said. All three of them walked into the kitchen and me and Brad didn't notice till now.

" Tristan lost another race." Connor said he was almost out of breath from laughing.

" Against me and he went of in a sulk." Brad said.

" He's in the sitting room." Jane said.

" Ahhh Tristan." Jade said and she went into the sitting room to comfort him.

I went over to cooker and put some pancake mix into a pan and started to cook some pancakes for me and Jane.

" Ooh pancakes, yey." Michella said while rubbing her hands together.

" Im not cooking them for you. They're for me and Jane." I said.

" Ooh well then. Im only messing, Brad you ready to go." Michella said.