Mother/Daughter talk!!!

Janes Pov:

Me and my mum walked into the room that both my mum and dad are going to stay in while they're here and we both sat down on the bed and I waited to hear what she was going to say.

" So how is it going sweetie." My mum said.

" Alright." I said, I was annoyed with her and my dad for not telling me that a) Im a vampire and B) For showing up here without an explanation.

" Is there something wrong?" Mum asked.

" Ye actually. Why did you and dad juat show up here? and why didn't you tell me that im a vampire?" I asked angrly.

" Well we're here because we are taking a few days of work to see you and we couldn't tell you that you are a vampire because it wasn't the right time." My mum said and she reached for my hand but I pulled it away from her. How could she let me live my whole life not knowing who I really was. Im glad im a vampire because I would have never met Con but I should have been told by my parents that Im a vampire not by my grandfather.

"How was it not the right time. Most kids find out once they turn five or six years old and im told when im seventeen. How could you keep that from me?" I said I was getting really frustrated becauase she wasn't giving me answers.

" It just wasn't, you only started school and we were living in a neighbourhood full of humans and we did it to protect you." She said.

" Protect me, how is that protecting, keeping a major part of my life away from me. How could you?" I said and I got up of the bed and stared down at her.

" Well, why didn't you tell me?" I asked trying to keep my voice as steady as possible.

" You were young and we wanted you to live a normal life." She said and now she stood up and looked at me while she began to tear up but I didn't let that stop me from getting answers.

" I would have found out anyway, I would have noticed when my fangs came in. See." I said while I showed her my fangs.

" I know you would have. Im sorry." She said and she went to give me a hug but I pushed her away, I couldn't deal with this right now, I had to leave the room and go somewhere on my own for a while. I left the room and ran down the stairs and I realised that I was crying. I stopped and looked into the sitting room and My dad and Connor looked at me and stood up but I couldn't face them or even look at them. I ran out of the vampiro and kept running so I could find somewhere I could be alone and think about everything that happened.