Back at the vampiro!!!

Hayley's Pov:

I drove back to the vampiro at full speed. As vampires you can drive faster than humans and faster than average cars would go. I parked and jumped out of the car quickly. I locked the car as I marched up the steps of the vampiro and I pushed the door open and stomped inside.

I glanced around the hallway. I couldn't hear any voices and I noticed that there was no cars outside when I arrived. I looked around every room downstairs and no one was around. Then I decided to go upstairs and check the bedrooms. I checked all the rooms and they were all empty. The final room I checked was Christophers room and he was there and so was four of the dedicated nurses working in the vampiro. Their vampires of course and they got degrees in medicine which makes them qualififed to work.

Christopher looked like he was in better condition since last time I saw him. He was awake while the nurses were in and out of the room bringing him anything he needed.

I walked inside and took a deep breath to calm my nerves but I didn't know how long I could keep calm for.

" Hayley. It's lovely to see you." Christopher said smiling.

" Christopher. It's a pleasure to see you too." I said even though I wasn't at all pleased.

" Is something wrong my dear?" Christopher asked.

" Where's Jane?" I asked and his smile was wiped away from his face as he looked toward the nurses avoiding my gaze.

" Christopher I asked you a question. Where is Jane?" I asked sternly but he still wouldn't say anything.

" Ms. Clifford can't you see he's sick and you shouldn't be putting pressure on an innocent old man." One of the nurses said backing away the minute my eyes laid on her.

" I want to know where my daughter is and I didn't ask you." I said coldly to her and she walked out of the room with her head low.

" Christopher answer me now or there will be consequences." I shouted.

" Hayley!!!" I heard someone shout. I turned around and saw Jeremy in the doorway.

" What do you want Jeremy?" I asked coldly while rolling my eyes.

" Leave my dad alone and don't ever let me catch you shouting at him again. Do you understand me?" He explained.

" I just want to know where Jane is and he will tell me." I said while pointing at christopher.

" Dad are you all right?" Jeremy asked while rushing over to christophers side.

" Christopher please respond if you can hear us." The light haired nurse said.

" Dad please." Jeremy said and he began to cry.

" Can you save him?" I asked.

" Why would you care?" Jeremy snapped.

" This is no time for fighting. Hand me the oxygen gas mask." The light haired nurse said to Jeremy and he handed it over with shakey hands.

The nurse placed it on him and it didn't seem to work.

" He's not breathing!!!" Jeremy shouted and the nurses removed all the strings attached to Christopher.

" What are you doing? Don't stop save him." I snapped at the nurses.

" There's nothing more we can do." They all said.

" He's dead which means Jeremy you are the head of the vampiro. It is your job to keep everybody in it safe and away from harm. Im so sorry. We'll leave you alone." The dark haired nurse said and she walked out of the room.

" Jane has gone clubbing with the boys and their girlfriends at Club fang. Look there and you will find them." The light haired nurse said to me.

" Thank you." I said quietly as I looked from her over to Christopher.

" Jeremy I..." I was about to say when Jeremy cut across from me.

" NO!!! Leave this your fault. I never want to see you again." Jeremy shouted.

" You can't mean that. We're married and I love you." I said

" I do mean it. Im divorcing you. You haven't loved me for over a year now and I know you've been seeing someone else." Jeremy shouted.

" No you can't. Jeremy please and that fling is long over. Please." I said.

" GET OUT!!!" Jeremy shouted and I ran out of the vampiro and got into my car. I drove onto the main road and went to find Jane at club fang.