Moving Out and Moving In!!!

After at least 20 minutes we got to my house and James pulled to a stop. We all hopped out of the car and walked up to the front door of my house. I Lived here because my parents had told me they got a job around here. They also paid some of the rent for me. I took out my key and unlocked the door. We walked in and I didn't realise how messy the place was but I led the boys inside anyway.

" You've got a nice place here." Brad said and I could hear the sarcasm in his voice.

"Oi leave her alone she hasn't been here for a whole day." Connor said. That was sweet of him standing up for me even though he knew it was sarcasm too.

" Ok boys, here's the boxes, I will get stuff from my room and James you can pack the pictures all around the place, Tristan you collect all the books and magazines, Brad you can get all the cds and dvd's and Connor... you can help me." I said. Once I had finished James, Tristan and Brad started gathering everything while me and Connor went into my room.

" Ok so what will I collect??" Connor asked while looking at me.

" You can collect all my clothes and I will collect all my make up, toothbrush, hairbrush and shoes." I said then James walked in.

" Jane can we go into the other rooms in the house?? Oh and here's your shampoo's and bodywash." James said to me while handing me the shampoo and bodywash.

" Ye sure make sure you collect everything." I said and he left and I could hear him tell the other guys exactly what I said and me and Connor started laughing.

Once we got everything in the boxes we sealed them and we all brought them out to the car an put them in the boot. Thank god the boot was big or all of the boxes wouldn't have fit. All the boys hopped into the car and I looked at my house.

" Just give me a minute, I think I forgot something" I said and I rushed inside.
Connors Pov:

Me and the boys hopped into the car and Jane just stood there looking at the house. She looked beautiful and I was beginning to like her. She was so pretty and she was such a unique person.

"Just give me a minute, I think I forgot something." She said and she rushed inside.

" Guys is she all right she just ran inside the house." Tristan said, Brad and James hadn't even noticed.

" I don't know we should go in and check on her." Brad said.

" Guys maybe one of us should check on her, I mean you know what girls are like they dont like when everyone makes a fuss." James said. I agreed with him totally.

"Will I go in??" Brad asked. I really thought I should go in as I went on a date with her and She knew me the best. She had only known the guys for a few hours.

" Guys I think I should go in, as she sort of knows me more." I said and it was through. It might be akward if one of the others went in.

"Ok of you go" All three of them said together in union.

I hoppes out of the car, walked up to the door and pushed it open.

"Jane, Jane??" I said. I looked around and I saw her in the sitting room, on the couch with her face in her hands. I went over and sta beside her. Instantly, she gave me a hug.

"What's wrong Jane??" I asked I was really concerned.
Janes Pov:

"What's wrong Jane??" Connor asked really concerned.

I lifted my head up and looked up at him, his arms were still around me.

" It's just Im going to miss this house and some of my old life. This was my home." I said my eyes were still full of tears.

" I know you are going to miss your old life and this house but hey guess what?? Im in your new life and your home is going to be with me and the boys." Connor said humouresly and I laughed. He made me feel a bit better. I gave him another hug and a little kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks Connor!!" I said.

"Your welcome" He said an neither of us let go of eachother we just sat there hugging.

" Guys are you coming you've been in here for 20 minutes. Oh am I interruping?? Are you ok Jane??" I heard Brad ask.

Me and Connor let go of each other and looked at one another for a minute thenI looked over at Brad.

" We're coming. It's ok we were just hugging and Im fine thanks to Connor." I said and I looked at Connor and he smiled at me and I smiled back. We both got up and headed outside, I locked the door of the house and turned around to face the car. Connor held the door open for me and I hopped in, again I was in the middle of Tristan and Connor. We were at the house for a solid 2 and a half hours. James started the car and we headed back to the Vampiro.