Cicely!!!

Connor's Pov:

" Connor killed one of his ex-girlfriends." James shouted and I looked over at Jane immediatly and then I glared at James.

I can't believe James just said that, I was going to tell her soon and now she looks heartbroken. I didn't want her to find out like this. I hope she forgives me and believes that I would never hurt her and that I love her so much.

" What? Connor is that true?" Jane asked and now she was crying even harder then before.

" Yes it is. Jane listen to me i'd never hurt you. Please trust me." I said and I was beginning to cry. I tried to take her hand but she pulled away from me.

" NO!!! Don't touch me." Jane shouted.

" Jane please." I said while crying even harder now.

" No Connor. How come you didn't tell me? I love you and you kept something this big from me. We're done Connor leave me alone." Jane shouted and she ran upstairs in tears all because of me.

I looked over at James and he looked guilty for telling James.

" Mate listen." James said trying to keep cool.

" HOW COULD YOU??? I told you I was going to tell her when I was ready and now she's broke up with me. Thanks a lot." I shouted and now I was crying a lot harder then I was before and Tristan put his hand on my shoulder.

" Lets worry about Cicely right now ok. We'll sort this out later." Tris said trying to keep the peace between everyone.

" Im sorry mate. I didn't mean too." James said.

" Don't talk to me James, I don't even want to look at you right now." I said wiping my tears and sitting down on one of the armchairs.

" Guys look." Brad said and he pointed at Cicely.

I turned and looked at her, she was awake. She sat up but then lay down and put her hand to her neck. She looked around at everyone and then locked eyes with James.

" What am I doing here?" she asked
Cicely's Pov:

I began to wake up and the room went silent. I tried to sit up but the pain in my neck was to much for me so I lay back down. I looked around the room and saw Connor, Tristan, Brad and James. I stiffened when I saw them all. I was in a room full of vampires and I felt panicky.

" What am I doing here?" I asked and they all looked at eachother with confused looks.

" I still remember what happened between me and James. So there's no need to act like you don't know. Why did you bring me here? I'd like to go home." I said and I wanted to be out of here as soon as possible.

I looked around at them all but none of them moved. They all just kept staring at me and there was an akward silence. A few minutes later Jane ran by but she stopped when she saw me and she walked into the sitting room.

" Cicely your awake." Jane said.

" Ye I know." I said and I felt akward sitting here with five pairs of eyes all on me. All of a sudden my throat felt dry and I was really thirsty but not for water. I instantly tought of blood.

" Are you thirsty?" Jane asked.

" No im fine." I said, something strange was going on and I didn't know what. Then my gum exploded with pain and It was awfully sore as if teeth were coming through at the exact same time. Everyone stared in horror like something had scared them.

" What? Jane can you pass me that mirror please." I said and she handed me this small round mirror.

I looked into the mirror and I saw the bite mark on my neck from where James bit me and it was cleaned and had a bandage on it. Then I opened my mouth and I wss shocked at what I saw. Two fangs had come through my gums on either side of my mouth and they were like James'.

" Cicely why do you have fangs?" Jane asked and she looked from me to the boys.

" Jane why do you have fangs?" I asked frightened but I knew the answer she was a vampire like the boys.

" Im a vampire like the boys. Im sorry I didn't tell you. But back to you. Why do you have fangs?" Jane asked.

" James what have you done?" Brad said.

" She can't be." Connor said.

" What?" Jane asked.

" Dude is she?" Tristan asked.

" She's a vampire." James said and the room fell silent and I was terrified about what was going to happen next.