Day 12

"can u think about how i feel???"

Harry: Louis?

Read: 10:46 a.m

Harry: Are you busy?

Read: 10:52 a.m

Harry: I just want to talk to you.

Read: 11:25 a.m

Louis: wht is it

Harry: Well, I feel like we're leaving things with a sour note. I don't like it. :(

Louis: we r

Louis: can u think about how i feel???

Louis: i felt vulnerable and stupid

Harry: Louis please, I can explain it all to you. I promise it was just a misunderstanding.

Louis: not quite sure how id misunderstand that but ok.

Louis: u have five minutes

Read: 11:36 a.m

Harry: ...

Harry: ...

Harry: ...

Louis: hurry it up. u have like two minutes left

Read: 11:39 a.m

Harry: ...

Harry: ...

Harry: ...

Louis: oh my god. I'm giving u an extra five minutes but this better b good.

Read: 11:41 a.m

Harry: Look, Louis. It's a stupid and silly thing that just came at the worst time. I swear, when you were trying to get a hold of me I was away at a cabin with my family. There was little to no reception so when you texted me initially I didn't get any messages. But then there's this one random spot of reception in the bathroom that I got to like twenty minutes later. I swear I was trying to answer you but none of them got delivered so I went back and kept trying. I was so frustrated that I just sent what I was feeling towards the reception. I swear I would never say anything like that to you. I'm really sorry I hurt you, but I swear I was trying so hard. These are all the texts I tried to send to you.

 These are all the texts I tried to send to you

Louis: oh

Louis: ahem.. I need a moment to think..

Harry: Of course! I won't rush you. Just know that I would never try to hurt you intentionally.

Read:12:00 p.m

smolinson_x