Day 13

"u trust me??"

Louis: so I thought about it for a while...

Read: 6:45 p.m

Louis: im sorry... I was being to harsh but I understand now..

Harry: Really? Goodness that's a relief. Was worrying about this all day.

Louis: rlly? u were worried over this??

Harry: Well, I don't know if you noticed but I really enjoy talking to you, Louis. I love your company. And I love to be there for you even more. Just to know that I can help you makes me happy.

Harry: I was really worried I'd lose you over something so stupid and avoidable. I'm sorry about that.

Louis: no I know... thx harry. rlly means lots to me :)

Harry: And it means a lot to me. Our friendship is kinda unique and I want to cherish it. It's just kinda like fate made you find the time to text this number just around the time I got my new number.

Louis: aha u have quite the imagination, h

Harry: I'm serious. I feel like we were meant to talk to each other. We were meant to be friends.

Louis: maybe.. dunno.

Louis: look, h, ur a good lad and i know uve done nothin wrong but idk if i trust this..

Louis: dnt take it the wrong way

Harry: Don't worry. I wont. :)

Harry: But honestly, there's nothing I want more than to earn your trust. I want you to trust me like I trust you. xx

Louis: u trust me??

Harry: Yeah, loads.

Louis: wow..

Louis: y?

Harry: I'm not quite sure. Just the fact that we met when you were probably your most vulnerable makes me think that you wouldn't have anything more to hide.

Harry: That and the fact that I get this really good feeling when I talk to you. Like I could tell you anything and you would be as genuine as ever.

Louis: hmm.. tht so?

Louis: what if I told u I was lying the whole time... tht there was no dan, just little harry i wanted to get to know?

Harry: I don't know. I mean, Louis, that would change a lot.

Louis: woah I'm just playin around, h

Louis: dnt think about it too much.

Harry: Oh. Right. So you are not lying to me, right?

Louis: nope. my rudeness is all genuine.

Harry: Haha, I trust you on that.

Louis: 🙄 course u do

Harry: And you don't trust me?

Louis: trust a random person i accidentally texted one night? ya, 100%

Harry: Why are you so hesitant to trust me, Louis?

Louis: well... I dnt know a lot about you

Harry: Easy! Let's play twenty questions? I've learned that's an easy way to open up and get to know somebody.

Louis: 20 questions?

Louis: the hell is tht?

Harry: You've never played before?

Louis: no.. it's a game?

Harry: Haha, yes. And the name makes it kinda self-explanitory.

Louis: im not sure about tht...

Louis: telling a stranger all about me??

Harry: How about this, Louis. You can start so you can ask me 20 questions that you yourself are comfortable answering. You can ask me a question and then answer it yourself then I'll answer it after. Then, 20 questions later I'll ask you twenty that I'l answer as well.

Louis: sounds sketch...

Read: 6:59 p.m.

-smolinson_x