Day 85

hi babe! hope you like this little filler! 🦋

Louis looks down in his arms, a snoring boy with a mess of curls just tangled in his limbs. It was a sight to see. The boy was just so precious the way he slept.

Louis had just picked Harry up from home in the middle of the night after he called saying he couldn't sleep because of all these previous nights he's spent stressed to no end. It took twenty minutes to drive to his house, twenty minutes back, and ten minutes for Harry to fall asleep whilst Louis twirls his curls between his slender fingers.

He's been sitting here, an hour or so with Harry sleeping and he can't help himself. This young lad embodies all Louis sees in his future— and more. They both may be young, and Harry more so, but Louis is so excited to see just exactly what their future holds. A family? Yes.

It makes Louis emotional thinking a few years back on how he never believed he could be so happy before. He thought he would be stuck in this endless loop with Daniel for the rest of his life until they got married, him cheated on, and then died. He never once saw himself sitting here, as lucky as he is now.

Louis leans down to Harry's forehead, kissing the middle and whispering against it.

"Never gonna let anything happen to you. I love you."

Harry stirs a bit but just rest deeper into Louis' arms. And if Louis stayed awake until the sunlight seeped through the blinds, dancing over Harry's cheeks and convincing Louis that Harry was an actual angel... so be it. He was finally happy.

Once the morning was truly beginning and the birds began to sing, Louis knew Harry would be waking up soon. Around 8, Harry begins shifting in Louis' arms, murmuring to himself. Louis decides not to look like a creep and wake him up with his deeply blue eyes gazing over him. Instead, Louis turns his head and rests his eyes, pretending to be asleep while Harry was waking up.

Harry's eyes finally flutter open, then instantly shut again from the sun beaming directly into them. He groans, turning over in Louis' arms, and his boyfriend thinks he's slipping off on accident so he grips him tighter, willing him not to fall. And Harry chuckles to himself. He scoots up on his body, gazing at the stubble-cheeks man he was so in love with.

During Harry's sleep he dreamed of Louis kissing him and telling him he would not let anything hurt him. And that he loves him. And that dream was not too far from reality. Harry wanted to return the favour- but in real life. So he peppers small kisses on Louis' cheeks and jaw, cooing.

"I love you, Boo. You're my whole world."

Louis feels and hears this and can't help the crack in his thin lips that curve upwards into a smile. Harry sees that and coos, thinking Louis was reacting in his sleep. He lets out a soft sigh as he cups Louis' cheek, brushing his thumb over the sharp cheekbone.

"Baby..."

"Boobear... wake up sweetie."

Harry's voice is so soft Louis imagines falling into it and feeling so secure. He groans a bit as to play off the fact he was awake and couldn't pretend to sleep anymore. Harry gasps softly, his smile getting bigger as he noticed Louis waking.

"Good morning, baby. Come on, wake up. I wanna love on you."

Finally Louis' eyes are open and they share a meaningful stare. Louis' cheeks were the first to turn red but he blamed it on the sleep.

"Mm.. hi H."

"Boobear. Morning love."

"Hi, what time is it?"

"Errm, Eight oh six. Come on. We need to get up."

"Ahh, five more minutes baby..."

With that, Louis turns them on their sides so they're spooning. The older lad's arms snaking around Harry's waist to pull him close and tight while their legs tangle up. Harry wouldn't lie that this position wasn't nice and he may have nestled into his chest a bit, but Louis has work today. And school. He can't slack off.

"Boo, as much as I want to, we need to get up. You have your classes in forty-five minutes."

"But Harry... i'd rather stay here, with you. Wrapped up in you is so much better than listening to old people drone on about shit I don't quite care about more than you."

"And I would too. But no. School is important."

"Ugh.."

"And I'll be here right after, waiting for you with lunch and a kiss."

"Can't you come with me? Sit in my classes with me?"

"I dunno about that..."

"Please? I would do so much better if you were there next to me. It'd make the classes less shit."

"Lou.. this seems like an excuse just to have me around."

"Yeah, and?"

"I know you like having me around but who said i'd want to be around you that much?"

Harry's genuine questioning face turns into a goofy smile and Louis laughs gently, rolling his eyes.

"Oh fuck you."

"Gladly. Would let that happen."

"Hey, I don't have class for forty-five minutes."

"Yeah but there's no time. We both need to get ready."

"Wait, you are coming?"

"Of course, baby. If you need me i'm there!"

"Alright, so join me in the shower?"

"Haha, Louis William Tomlinson, are you suggesting something sexual? Cos i'll have you know I'm a little on board with it."

"A little?!"

"Yeah..."

"I know, it's a lot to take in. Literally."

"Louis!"

"Hahaha! Sorry!"

"Go shower, stinky."

"By myself?!"

"Fine, weirdo. Let me in first. I want to wash my hair."

"I can do it, you know? Shampoo, conditioner.. not that hard."

"Somehow I feel you still will mess up somehow."

"You're being a dick."

"Sorry. It's all I got on my mind now."

"Harry!"

-smolinson_x