Day 93

A morning like most others. Yet it wasn't just any morning.

Louis was going back home for a while and although he didn't tell Harry, he was sure things would go smoothly, right?

h 🖤: Hey, was thinking I can pick you up later for lunch? I'd like to take you on a date since we haven't had one in so long.

Lovely 💕: today? no im busy.

h 🖤: You have been so busy these past few days. What's going on?

Lovely 💕: what? nothing... im just fucking busy baby. got lots to do and not lots of time.

h 🖤: Anything I can help with? I haven't seen you these past few days what with me being with Niall and all.

Lovely 💕: no baby. i've got it all handled. just not gonna be free for a while.

h 🖤: Well how long is a while?

Lovely 💕: idk a week? maybe 2?

h 🖤: What?! Busy for two weeks? Just let me come by and make you lunch!

Lovely 💕: as much as i would love nothing more i wont be home.

h 🖤: Oh, that's okay. Dinner?

Lovely 💕: still not home

h 🖤: Not home in time for dinner? What are you doing all day long?

Lovely 💕: things

h 🖤: Things? What kind of things?

Lovely 💕: things that i'll be busy doing for the next 2 weeks.

Lovely 💕: make it up to u another day?

h 🖤: Fine. I love you! ❤️💫
Read 9:47 am

Harry frowns at the interaction. Why was Louis so busy all of a sudden? And for two weeks he wasn't free not even a bit? It didn't make sense.

He didn't say I love you back, and yeah that kinda made Harry frown, but he trusted Louis. He knows he fully loves him and only him.

Louis on the other hand was typing out his cheesy response of 'I love you too Hazza 😘🥰❤️' but a call interrupted him. It was his sister.

"Louis!" Charlotte greets warmly. "Love, you're on your way soon right? I'll be there to pick you up from the station around 11:30, please tell me you've got your bags packed!"

"Lottie, yeah, don't worry, okay? Bags packed, showered, ready to go. Just waiting on Liam to pick me up. Says he slept in late."

Charlotte sighs, silencing their conversation for a moment. But she speaks up when she regains confidence to carry the weight of the words.

"It's hard without mum, and you too." Her voice is low, more serious and sadder than before. Because it was truthful. Louis usually sees his family often but these days it's been hard. And Charlotte is getting to the age where she too will have to leave home.

"I try to come as often as I can, Lots," Louis answers, though there was no real question. He knows he got wrapped up in Harry and Dan these few months that he's been neglectful to his own family. That's why he decided to spend two weeks with them.

"What about Dan? Haven't talked about him in a while. Why isn't he coming with you?"

Her question is innocent because she has no idea what's gone on in Louis' romantic life. He's scared to admit what happened since his whole family loved Dan to bits. It would break them to hear how he hurt Louis. And Louis has to be the strongest for his family.