Day 47

"What do you want?"

"I don't know. He's barely talked to me in the past two days. I think i'm just going to do it."

"Yeah I get you. Louis' just so out of tune with his feelings. He's fucking bipolar. But whatever you decide.. keep me out of it. He's already on my ass about us secretly scheming behind his back."

That makes Harry laugh.

"Zayn, please tell me he's not crazy. I cannot bare anymore crazy."

"Nah. Just a college lad with more homework and less hope. Wait until his break- or summer. He's so happy and bubbly then."

"Zayn, I can't wait. I have to, now or never."

"Alright Harry. Good luck then. I'll let Liam know."

"Thanks. Talk later, Zayn."

Call Ended

Harry let's out the biggest sigh. Louis' so closed off with his feelings sometimes, it's impossible to pry him open. Harry just hopes that he can get Louis to admit what they're both thinking.

Louis on the other hand is sitting at his desk, scribbling down his work and sighing. College is such a stupid scam. He really wishes he wasn't so fucking tense right now. It's idiotic.

He glances at his phone. No text from Harry. Serves him right. He was sort of a dick earlier.

Baby 😩: u know what i mean

Love: I don't. I mean Jesus, Lou, i'm trying to be a friend and help you.

Baby 😩: some kind of fucking friend you are. it's kind of annoying how much u just like to pry into other people's problems.

That's the end of their text. And yeah, looking back, Louis was being a little more harsh than needed. In the moment Louis is a bomb of word-vomit. He couldn't help it. He's not a very open person. Especially over the phone. Sometimes he wishes he would just agree to meet Harry. Agree to meet him so they can be friends face-to-face, and Louis wouldn't be such a coward.

He hears a knock on his front door and lets out a soft sigh. He pushes his homework to the side of his desk and then makes his way to the front door.

The door swings open and Louis' eyes widen.

"What do you want?"

Liam clears his throat.

"Hey, just coming by as a friend. You alright, mate?"

Louis cocks and eyebrow and slowly nods.

"What's this about?"

"Nothing. Harry said you were upset about something and wanted me to check on you."

Louis frowns.

"Yeah- I was just having a moment. I was being a dick to him for no reason."

Liam sighs. "Well, I was going to invite you to come over. I can give you a ride or not. Just wanted to stop by, make sure you're okay."

"No, Li, i'm fine. Just- homework and school and Harry-"

Louis literally slaps a hand over his mouth once the name leaves his lips.

Liam takes note but holds off.

"We can talk and vent at my house. Coming?"

"Yeah, let me finish my homework and get ready and i'll be there in an hour."

Liam cracks a smile and ruffles Louis' hair.

"Alright. Love you, Lou."

He says, turning to walk towards his car. Louis just watches with a soft smile.

"Love you, Li! You're the best friend anyone can ask for."

With that, the door shuts and Louis' rushing to his phone.

Baby 😩: hey, sorry about earlier. i'm stupid. just stressed with school. didn't mean to take it out on you.

Love: Thanks Louis relaly neans a lot.

Baby 😩: hahaha u ok
Read 1:38 p.m.

Baby 😩: Babe???
Read 1:45 p.m.

Louis' finishing his homework but still checking his phone for Harry's text. He gets nothing for a while until ten minutes later...

Love: ...

Love: ...

Love: ...

-smolinson_x