Day 60

"u kinda make my brain melt and I just can't think straight."

Harry makes his way up the steps, seeing Louis' front door and smiling. They've been quite inseparable since the first day Harry drove out to meet Louis. It made Harry's heart race just thinking about how sweet his ending is. He raced to his house, ready to confess his feelings, but it turns out the other wanted to do the same. All he could hope for would be one, loving moment, as boyfriends. He's worried Louis doesn't want to move forward, too scared or something. But Harry wants to take the next step.

He grabs the key to the door and unlocks it, inhaling deeply. The scent Louis left lingering in his living room was always so comforting; vanilla and Louis' obsession with tea. Today is was green.

He was worried just a bit about his plan to ask Louis to be his boyfriend since they've yet to share a kiss that's longer than a second and hasn't been interrupted. He knows it may be just an overreaction but on the other hand.. Louis hasn't initiated any kiss since.

Harry sets his bag onto the couch and goes into the kitchen, turning on the lights. As he walks in he notices a bunch of flowers, wrapped in parchment and tied with twine with a paper tucked underneath and a heart on top. Harry's own heart was swooning. He picks up the card to read, already falling more in love.

'Love-

Saw these flowers and they reminded me of you. You're beautiful and I can't wait to see you.

-Your Idiot'

Harry holds the note to his chest and beams, he tucks it into his wallet and sighs affectionately. This boy has his heart strung up.

He finds a vase in Louis' cabinets and quickly sets up the flowers, but remembering that he will take these home to remember this moment for a while. After the flowers are situated, Harry pulls out his phone to text Louis.

Harold 🌹: Hi, babe. Made it safely. Can't wait to see you too xx

Lou 🌸: oh u got my flowers?? :) x

Harold 🌹: Yeah! Thank you so much, babe. They're gorgeous. I didn't need anything though, i'm happy enough just coming to see you.

Lou 🌸: I really just saw them and thought they were as gorgeous as u r.

Harold 🌹: Absolutely cheesy. :))

Lou 🌸: just for u. u kinda make my brain melt and i just can't think straight. lol

Harold 🌹: Haha! Oh god. Don't hide it, Tommo. You're a real romantic, hm..

Lou 🌸: eh. maybe. i think u just bring it out in me.

Harold 🌹: 🥰🥰

Lou 🌸: 😳

Harold 🌹: 😘

Lou 🌸: 😍😍😍

Harold 🌹: Alright babe. Get back to work. :) I'll see you when you're off. xx

Lou 🌸: ok. see u soon, love. xx

Harry locks his phone and smiles too brightly. He is so lucky to have found Louis. He makes him happy to no end. And their relationship already feels different than the others. It feels real...

-smolinson_x