Day 27

"Hi Baby."

Tommo ✨: hey h, just wanted to let you know. im going to meet up with dan right now. i havent told you cos im so so stressed out about it n tbh im scared that u would call me idiotic for it or something but i feel like i can trust you enough to let u know cos it's crazy weird but i want u to tell me it's gonna be alright and that i can do it cos lately i dont believe that i can actually tell him how i feel.
Read:

He starts to twiddle his thumbs around because he just fucking rambled to Harry and sounds like an idiot. Seconds are passing that feel like minutes yet Harry has yet to respond. This is a bad sign, and Louis didn't like bad signs. He's chewing on his lower lip and not even five minutes pass and Louis' ready to type a message apologizing for bothering him and tell him to forget his text just to turn off his phone and act like this didn't happen. But the bubble pops up and the waiting game ensues.

Styles: ...

Styles: ...

Styles: ...

Styles: It's all going to be okay, because I do believe in you and I know you're strong enough for this and I know for a fact that you will not let Dan into your head to manipulate you. You are Prince Louis William Tomlinson, and if there's only one thing I learnt about you, it's that you are stronger than Dan ever will be. You got this. 🥺💓👑

Louis actually loses his breath for a moment just reading the text. And without a second to spare, he replies to him as he marches out the door.

Tommo ✨: thank u, h :)

And with that, Louis is out the door, taking five minute drive to the coffee shop and with sheer determination he parks the car and walks in. Seeing Dan is hyping him up to absolutely ruin him. Fuck this man he sees standing up with the brightest and hopeful smile as he catches Louis' eye. Fuck him.

"Daniel," Louis sneers quietly as he takes his seat, ignoring Daniel's open arms. The other lad just visibly cringes and settles back into the booth.

"Hi baby."

-smolinson_x