Day 76

The two boys are curled up on Harry's bed, watching some random movie on Harry's tv but they can't pay attention, just keep stealing kisses from one another. To say Harry was happy was an understatement. He was, quite wholeheartedly, jubilant. Louis keeps Harry close and sighs gently. Harry's phone never rings once, which has Louis confused. Liam told Louis he tried to call and call him but he never answered. He sees Harry's phone on the nightstand and sighs.

"Hey baby? Have you talked to Liam, or Zayn, lately?"

Harry picks his head up from the pillow, lifting his phone and seeing all the notifications he sighs. He shows them to Louis and shrugs.

"Haven't had it in me to answer. I put my phone on Do Not Disturb when we came up to my room. I didn't want anything to ruin this day and make me feel shitty again."

Louis looks over Harry's phone and frowns. He really hasn't been well this week. He takes Harry's phone and hums. He sees a million text from Zayn and Liam, some from his mum and some from his other friends, but none from Niall.

"I take it Niall learned his lesson?"

"Oh, no, no. I haven't told him yet. I just muted all his text. Every single text was like him trying to show off..."

"Oh babe. I'm sorry. I think though you should reply to everyone. We were all worried sick about you. And Niall needs to know that he cannot just get rid of me like that."

Harry nods quickly, looking down at his bed spread and clenching his hands. Thinking of Niall, and how sick and twisted he was for enjoying letting Harry's heart crumble, it made him sick to his stomach. He had tears coming back up to his eyes and Louis just rubs his back.

"Here. Let me read them to you. I'm sure they're all good."

Harry nods, wiping his eyes before unlocking his phone for Louis. Louis sees all the notifications come piling in and he just chuckles. He clicks on Liam's name and clears his throat.

"Hey Harry. Worried sick about you. Text me back. Please. Louis misses you, we all do. Let me know if you need me. Are you okay? Please tell me you're okay. Love u bud, please text me back. Miss you!"

With that, Harry's smiling a bit more, wiping his eyes again as Louis types out a reply.

"Hey, Li. It's Louis. I'm with Harry. Thanks for the texts, it means a lot. Harry's doing much better. We've talked through it and he's doing great right now. Text tomorrow?"

Harry nods at Louis' text and he presses send. He lifts a bit of the weight off his shoulders and Louis takes note of that. He continues to read text.

"From Zayn. Hey H, are you right? If you need me to stop by don't hesitate to ask. I love you, Harry and I know you can get through this. And I know... I know Louis loves you too. Beyond belief. Just tell me if you need me. Worried sick. Li and I are here for you no matter what and.. So is Louis."

Harry's heart is beating fast because- does Louis love him? Is it too soon for that? Are they even ready for the L word. He offers Louis a smile and Louis just blushes, pulling Harry into his lap.

"I'll reply with; It's Louis. Thanks Zayn. You said I love you to my boyfriend before I could. Haha. And you're a great friend and we're lucky to have you. I'm with Harry and he's doing okay. We talked some of it out and we're getting better. Talk soon. x"

Harry just looks up at Louis with shining eyes, not from tears, but from adoration.

"You love me?"

Louis blushes again, even darker this time.

"I may have told Zayn once or twice I was IN love with you..."

"Wow. So you tell Zayn before you tell me?"

Harry is giggling and Louis is just embarrassed from all this coming out so fast. I mean, he only told Zayn that exact thing two days ago when Harry still wouldn't answer him.

"Shut up, H."

"Still sounds so sweet when you say it."

Louis rolls his eyes and looks through the other text. Some with encouraging messages, and some from friends who didn't know what was going on but knew Harry was acting strange. He then settles on Niall's messages and sighs heavily. He's been dreading this. He opens the text and sees a lot more than he's bargained for.

"Do you- want me to read Niall's?"

"Yeah. Just rip the band-aid off."

"Alight well- whew. He said you're welcome for letting you know. And if you wanted to come over for a movie night. And said you should have no distractions and just come over. And why wont you answer him and- okay. I'm done."

Louis scowls, typing out a response before showing it to Harry. Harry reads it over and presses send, nodding with small smile.

"Don't worry about him baby. Really. I'm over it."

Hazza: Hey, Louis here. Really wish you wouldn't take Harry's love for granted. He owes you nothing besides a smack in the face for what you've done. It's sad. I am here for Harry and always will be. And you don't even know the whole truth about Dan and I. You just thinking you know based off what they told you and trying to ruin what makes Harry happy. It's sad. And if you'd like we can meet up to talk about this. I will tell you both everything. And most of which Harry already knows.

Niall 🍒: Whatever. If you have Harry wrapped around your finger, I don't care. I'll meet you, but only to amuse you. And then Harry can see what kind of person he's really with.

Louis just laughs at the text. He tells Niall that they should meet at the mall tomorrow around four. And Niall agrees. He looks over at Harry and kisses his cheek.

"You do believe me right? I'd never try and hurt you."

"I do babe. I do."

"Good. I trust you too... Hazza."

Harry blushes and groans, playfully pushing Louis away. His boyfriend just pulls him closer for a kiss, smiling against his lips. A few moments later the boyfriends break apart as Harry's mother is calling them for dinner. Harry looks at his phone, smiling as he takes it off Do Not Disturb and unmutes Niall's text. It's refreshing.

They spend the dinner with Anne questioning everything she could about Louis, and Louis didn't really mind it. He even found out that his mum and Harry's mum have lots in common and he found comfort in that. That night Anne offered Louis to spend the night with Harry since she could tell what a gentleman he was. And she was right, when just around 11, Anne walked by to say goodnight and found Louis wrapped in Harry's arms as he slept, and Harry was just admiring him. Finally feeling happy and where he was supposed to be. Anne smiles, whispers a goodnight to her son and blows him a kiss before she goes off to bed, knowing full well her son is cared for.

-smolinson_x