Day 100 🥳

"...I missed you."

Harry and his mother are excitedly watching the city go by. Harry settled by the window, just thinking of Louis and how happy he was. His mother was doing the same but thinking that Harry was so lucky to find someone like Louis. She was so happy. She sips on her tea, grinning.

"Harry, love. How are you feeling?"

Harry looks back at his mum, blushing a bit at the sudden attention to his emotions.

"I-I'm so happy, mum. Really happy. He wants to show me to his family. And not just me, you too. I've never felt so special before."

Harry looks back outside for a moment, while his mother takes in his words.

"Louis is very special. Don't you agree? He isn't like most of your boyfriends. And he actually sticks around. None of your past relationships wowed me until Louis cane along."

Anne sets a hand on Harry's shoulder, grinning.

"I'm so happy to see you happy, baby. It makes me feel so good knowing you feel this way."

Harry turns to his mother, instantly wrapping his arms around her and hiding his face into her neck.

"Mum, I love him so much. It scares me but I can't fight it. He's so good to me and he makes me feel amazing, inside and out."

Anne takes a hand to her son's back, rubbing in soothing circles. She kisses the top of his curls, smiling bright.

"My little darling. Love can be scary, but as long as you're feeling it, you're doing the right thing. Does Louis tell you he loves you?"

"All the time. Sometimes i'd think he says it too much."

Anne chuckles, while Harry pulls away, rubbing his eyes a bit. Just then the train makes an announcement.

"Yorkshire stop, ten minutes."

Harry and his mum both squeal excitedly and just a moment later, Harry's phone rings.

Incoming call:

Lovely 💕

Accept

"Hi baby."

"Louis! I'm so excited to see you!"

"I'm so excited to see you too, babe! I missed you."

"I missed you too."

"Now, I just got to the platform. It says ten minutes til your stop, yeah?"

"Yeah! It just said that."

"Perfect. I'm here waiting for you and your mum. I'll be the sexy lad in all black with some pretty little flowers for my two pretty visitors."

"Lou- gosh."

"Stop blushing.. I love you, H."

"I love you too, Lou. So very much. And thank you for the trip, i'll pay you back and-"

"Shush, why would you pay me back? Bringing you two here is like a gift for me."