Day 47

"Oops."

Louis sees the bubbles pop up and he's so nervous. But then they go away. Louis' phone then starts vibrating.

Incoming Call:
Liam

"Yes, mother. I'm finishing my homework."

"Oh, goodie. Just wondering if Zayn can join us? He said he'd bring by pizza."

"Hm, not likely I'll ever turn down free pizza."

"Good. See you both in 30. And don't stress too much about Harry. Don't burst a blood vessel."

"Yeah, whatever. Asshole."

"Dick."

Call Ended

Louis sets his phone down with a smile and sighs. For the next ten minutes he gets dressed and ready to go. Before he heads out the door he checks Harry's texts and sees nothing still. It's a bit saddening but Harry deserves to be upset with Louis.

Another sigh and he's grabbing his keys and heading out of the door. He glances as his phone again and sees Harry's bubble pop up again. He stops in his tracks and sees the reply come a second later.

Love: Sorry. I was driving.

Louis smiles wide, continuing to walk as he types out a text to Harry. Glad they can move past the tension Louis brought.

Baby 😩: it's ok. lol u just lef

Oh shit.

Louis just collided with someone and they dropped their phone.

"Oops."

Louis says, quickly reaching down to pick it up.

He glances at the phone and sees a very familiar sight. Text- with Baby 😩... wait- no it can't be.

He quickly looks up as he shy little curly headed boy smiles up at him.

"Hi."

-smolinson_x