Day 90

Harry follows Louis' lead, holding onto his hands as Louis' guest clear their throats and try not to pay attention to the two. Louis looks over and nods.

"Give us a minute, okay?"

He opens the door to his room and leads Harry inside. As his boyfriend settled on the bed, Louis shut the door behind them. He turns back around to see Harry still fiddling with his own fingers, picking at his sleeves with his head hung low.

"Hey, baby. What's wrong? You know you can always talk to me."

Harry glances up towards Louis, his eyes lined with fresh tears, twinkling over the edge. He knows he can tell Louis anything but his mind wont let him. He's embarrassed, and scared.

"Louis, it's just. All this stuff with Niall has me thinking a lot of things.."

"Like what baby?"

"Just- I don't deserve you."

Louis' at a loss for words, nothing really comes out. Just a small breath he takes in. He doesn't deserve Louis? In what world?

"I don't know how someone like you can love someone like me. I mean, you put me on this pedestal and treat me like a queen. But do I really deserve that?"

"Hey, hey. Yes you deserve me. We deserve each other. Where is this coming from?"

"I mean, just how I made Niall feel. I made him feel like he was not enough for the world and- I was scared that I just was not treating you well enough.
I-I cannot imagine making you feel that way. I would never forgive myself."

"Oh, Harry. Baby, are you scared that I'll slip back into my depression and become really unwell?"

Harry nods slightly as Louis settles next to him. He moves to wrap his arms around Harry's torso, pulling him in and taking in a deep breath. Once wrapped around Louis' warmth, Harry buries his own face against Louis' chest.

"I'm just so scared that I may push you too far away and not even realise it. I'm scared that i'd make you feel the way you haven't felt in years."

"Hazza. Look at me."

Louis pulls back, gently cupping Harry's delicate and rosy cheeks in his hands, lifting his head to lock their eyes together. Harry sniffles and wipes at his eyes.

"Please. I just am so scared to lose you for good. I'm scared I may make you feel— like you are not enough. You treat me so amazingly and I hope I treat you the same. Just sometimes I say things I don't mean, and I say mean things, and stuff."

"H... please."

Louis presses a small kiss to his temple, eyes leaking a few teardrops from how touching this moment was and how immensely Harry cared for him. It was beautiful.

"You deserve me. You deserve the world I promise. Niall's mind is different than ours and it's just how he perceived you. It's not your fault. You were as kind as could be and he thought that meant you loved him more than a brother. You couldn't help that. He couldn't either. But the reason you are my boyfriend and I am yours is because we work together. You make me feel amazing all the time. You keep me feeling so loved and I swear I've never felt so happy before in my life. I'm so glad I met you."

By now, Harry is crying gently into Louis' chest, hands clasping at his shirt to hold on to this moment for just a second.

After a few minutes of rubbing his back, Harry's cries die down and he looks up at Louis. His arms loop around Louis' neck and he brings him down for a gentle kiss.

They kiss for a moment, so sweetly Louis was sure he'd get a cavity. But a knock at his door interrupts them. They pull away, Louis wiping Harry's tears and then his own before standing and opening the door.

Liam stands at the threshold and smiles at the two boys.

"Hey lads. You two alright? Wanted to check on you two."

"Aw, Li. We're fine. Did you lose the fight for the remote?"

"Louis. I never lose. I let Josh win for the sake of his masculinity."

Louis and Harry both giggle gently. Harry stands from the bed, appearing behind Louis to wrap his arms around his waist and rest his chin on Louis' shoulder.

"Ah, I do that to Lou sometimes. I just gotta let him feel like a man."

Liam's now laughing and shakes his head, while Louis is gasping.

"Never. I always win fair and square."

Harry smirks, rolling his eyes gently.

"What about three nights ago, when I—"
"Shush shush shush. Okay okay, I get it. Don't say anything else."

Louis says as he's covering Harry's mouth. God his boyfriend was a menace but he loved him.

The three boys laugh as they walk towards the living room, Harry still stuck to Louis' backside. Josh sees them and smiles, but looks at Harry and tilts his head.

Louis sees that and grins wide.

"Oh, Josh. This is Harry. My boyfriend. Harry, this is Josh. Old friend from high school."

Harry blushes as he removes himself from Louis' back and goes to shake Josh's hand. Josh chuckles and nods.

"How'd Louis land someone as good looking as you?."

Josh teases but Harry is blushing deeply.

"Stop hitting on my boyfriend, dick."

Louis laughs, settling on the couch and dragging Harry on top of him. All the boys are laughing as Harry sits upright on Louis' lap, trying to hide his blush. Louis just leans forward to press a kiss to Harry's cheek, smiling.

-smolinson_x