Day 27

"Prince Louis William Tomlinson is on my pedestal..."

Louis reads the text and he takes in a deep breath. Fuck. He's spiralling but his friends are always there to keep him grounded.

Harry. Fucking god, of all things it was Harry, and Louis couldn't hold back as the biggest smile spread on his face. Daniel thinks it's for him so he leans over to kiss Louis, ready to seal the deal but instead he comes into contact with Louis' croissant.

Confused, the man pulls back to spit out the food and then look over at Louis, who holds up the cappuccino with a smirk.

"Damn. I have to say Daniel. That was one of your best performances to date. You actually had me for a minute. I was close but- I realise. I know better. You're a fucking cheating scum and you don't deserve me." Louis chuckles, shaking his head.

Daniel throws the biggest tantrum and actually throws the croissant onto the table.

"What!? What the fuck did you say!? You actually fucking made me come down here and open up to you just to shove it in my face that- what is it? You have a fucking boyfriend or something?! Is he better than me? Because I am the best you will EVER have Louis Tomlinson. No one will EVER love you the way I loved you. You'll fucking regret this!"

Louis actually starts to giggle a bit and shakes his head as he stands up, knowing full well everyone was watching the two of them.

"No. You're right. No one will ever love me the way you loved me, because unlike you, someone will actually love me for me. Not your half-asses excuse of love which was actually barely tolerable. You never loved me, and that's why i'm never gonna find someone like you. I'm gonna find someone better. I have someone better. And you know what, he treats me with respect. He's kind, he's so fucking caring, and he's not cheating on someone else with me!" Louis states. He may be exaggerating, but Daniel doesn't need to know fine details.

"I get it, Tomlinson. You're a whore!"

Louis takes a sip of the cappuccino before dumping out the cup onto Daniel's lap. He laughs, bring the mug up to the counter and then walking towards the door. He knew he did the right thing because he feels so fucking liberated.

"Fuck you! I don't need you!" Daniel shouts, red in the face from anger but Louis keeps walking, opening the front door.

"You're right. You need therapy!" Louis calls out.

He steps outside, the crisp winds picking up and rusting through his hair. He feels reborn. Like a new person. If it wasn't for Harry he didn't think he would have done it. God, that boy was an all around blessing.

As he hops in his car, he dials up Liam, telling him he'll pick up dinner and tell them all about what happened. Once he hangs up he's instantly calling Harry.

Incredibly excited, Harry answers within a new rings.

"Louis!" He cheers.

Louis just takes a good breath. "Thank you Harry."

The younger lad is just a little confused, curiously asking; "Thank you for what, Lou?"

"Thank you for giving me some much needed confidence. I don't think I would have ended things with Dan so definitely if it weren't for you."

With that, Harry's smiling on the other end.

"Anything for you, Louis. Really. You deserve only good things, you're too perfect to been seen in dim lighting. Someone aught to set you on a pedestal and show you off."

Louis just chuckles. "As if. No one's going to do that anytime soon."

"Well then I will. Prince Louis William Tomlinson is on my pedestal, to show off for everyone to see."

And if Louis' falling a little for Harry with rosy cheeks on his way home, then so be it. But little does he know on the other end of the line is Harry is doing just the same.

THE END

Thank you for reading this story I love so much.

I'm kidding though, it isn't the end. It is only the beginning.

Love you! x

-smolinson_x