Night 90

Louis turns to Harry, eyes shining bright with anticipation as his boyfriend bites on his lower lip excitedly.

"I dunno Lou... It's all kinda new to me."

"Trust me baby. Okay? I won't let anything bad happen to you."

Harry lets out the softest sigh and gives his boyfriend a gentle nod. Josh and Liam are both cheering as they take charge of the remote, flicking to a horror movie. As the lads click on the title, Harry grips onto Louis' hand tightly.

Louis looks over at him, offering a small kiss to his cheek. Harry just squeezes Louis' hand.

"I hate both of you. Especially you right now Liam."

"Babe, don't take it out on them. It's good to get scared a little every once in a while. Come on, you'll see at the end that it was not even that bad."

"Yeah. Trust us all. It's not a horribly scary movie. We wouldn't want to stop your heart. But this is a good one."

"Well i'll be the real judge of that..."

Harry moves himself to be as tightly pressed to Louis' side as he can be, trying desperately to brace himself for what's to come. Louis notices, offering a small chuckle as he looks down at his boyfriend. He takes his hand, running it over the small of Harry's back and hums.

"You know, love... it's not horrible. I've seen this a bunch. And if somethings too scary i'll just kiss you until those bad thoughts go away."

Harry noticeably calms, eyes darting to Louis' lips just from the mention of them. His cheeks turn a small tinge of rose and he's just as quickly looking back to the screen.

Louis lets out a gentle chuckle as he settles back into the couch. Liam glances over as he gets ready for a jump-scare and to see Harry get scared.

The screen is eerily black, the creepy creaking as heavy footsteps walk along the floor. Harry's heartbeat gets faster as some type of shadowy figure is lurking around a corner. The music that was once swelling has now died down to silence.

Harry grips Louis' hand tightly and Louis takes note of how much Harry is unprepared for the jump-scare.

Just as the black figure is going to pop up onto the screen with it's disfigured face, Louis takes Harry's chin and pull him in for a kiss. Harry doesn't register that his boyfriend pulled him away from the screen so he still screams softly against his lips. But the scream dies down as they lock their lips. Liam groans as he throws a pillow at the lads. He was ready to see Harry scared, but not this. Oh boyfriends.

Louis giggles against Harry's plush lips, pulling back as Harry leans in more. He hums, shaking his head as he's pulling Harry closely onto his lap.

"Baby.."

"Mmm?"

"Did I help?"

"Hey, yeah. You did. Come back, I don't want to watch the movie..."

"Babe... watch some of it. You just seemed too scared so I... helped."

Harry pouts for a moment, leaning forward and pressing a gentle kiss onto his boyfriends lips.

"Baby... watch the movie. For me?"