Day 73

"If you weren't so jealous, I don't think you'd be human."

Lou 🌸: done yet babe?

H 🌹: Yeah baby. :) x

Lou 🌸: alright. can i ring now?

H 🌹: I've just got out of the shower. Can I put some clothes on quickly?
Read 9:35 p.m

Incoming call:
Lou 🌸

Harry rolls his eyes fondly, answering from his laptop but rushing back into his closet to change. He hears Louis hum on the screen and it makes him giggle.

"Babe? Where'd you go?"

"Cheeky lad. I am not in the frame right now. I'm nakey, as you say."

"Haha, alright. Fine. Hurry though."

Harry rolls his eyes, a fond smile on his lips as he's taking a seat in front of his laptop on his bed, pulling down his shirt. His curls are still wet but other than that, he's ready for bed. Louis just looks up at his boy through the screen, giving another toothy, silly grin. He turns over on his bed, cupping the phone in one hand while the other tucks into himself as a prop for his chin.

"Aren't you just beautiful?"

"Louis.."

"What?"

"Why are you always complimenting me?"

"Because. You are beautiful. I want you to know how beautiful I see you as."

"Such a prince."

"And you, my princess?"

"Ah, for the royal Louis William Tomlinson? I'd be daft not to be."

"You're too sweet to me. I'm not a prince, love. Just an average lad."

"Not in a million years would you be considered average. You, love, are one of a kind."

"Made just for you then?"

"Yeah."

"...Yeah."

Louis sighs fondly, gazing into Harry's eyes through the screen. It makes him so happy just being in this moment with Harry. Harry's phone dings and he lifts his head, curious as to what the noise was. Harry lifts his phone from the bed and reads over the text, a frown spreading over his lips.

"Something wrong?"

"Erm, N-Niall?"

Louis can't help but roll his eyes involuntarily. He tries to stop, knows it's rude, but Niall is just not his favourite. Not now, not ever.

Harry sees Louis' expression and lets out a small huff

"Baby don't do that."

"I know- i'm sorry. Just, you know how I feel about him."

"I understand baby, but he is my best friend. You have to respect that."

"And I do. I promise. Just my personal feelings about him. I don't..."

"Like him?"