Day 43

"It's called falling in love you idiot..."

"Okay, so I was sitting there on the bench, still crying. And he just sits next to me and offers me a hug. A hug! Haha. So I hugged him so tightly and he stood me up, gave me some confidence and I wiped my tears and went to meet his friends. That's how I met Zayn. Or- how he met me."

Louis' cooing through the phone, smiling softly.

"Harry. That's absolutely adorable."

The younger is blushing, hiding his face in his hands. Louis wants to move those hands and just kiss his lips. He loves when he becomes shy and bashful like this. It's a true form of Harry.

"It's embarrassing."

"No... Really. It shows, Zayn's tough, but he's got a heart of gold."

"Yeah. He's really great for that. God only knows how depressed i'd be if he didn't come up to me. Not even Niall tried to help.."

Louis visibly cringes at the name. Niall. Ever since last week at the mall, Louis' had a hatred for Niall. He doesn't know why, but it may have to do with how hands on he was with Harry at the mall. Or how gently he kissed his face and made him smile. Why can't that be Louis. He would so treat him well and-

"Baby? What's wrong?"

Louis snaps out of his trance, looking up at Harry but frowning. The younger boy pouts and his lips quickly turn into a smile.

"You've got the most beautiful eyes i've ever seen. Have i said that before?"

Louis rolls his eyes, ruffling his fringe to cover them more.

"Yes. At LEAST once a day."

"Sorry. Sorry. Don't know why but every time I see you, I find you so much prettier than the last time."

'It's called falling in love, you idiot.' Harry thinks to himself.

"You know, I think the only reason you face time me is to stare at me like a creep."

"Yep. All true, baby. I love it."

Harry giggles. Oh, Louis' lips are curving into the biggest smile ever. He can't help it.

"You're calling me baby a lot. I fucking love it."

"Well, baby. Guess I can't stop calling you baby, now can I baby."

"You know, baby. I can play the game too baby."

"Oh can you baby?"

"Yeah baby."

Harry bites his lower lip and stares intently into the phone, eyelashes fluttering every few seconds.

"Baby."

"Yeah baby?"

"I really wish I was your baby.."

"You are, baby. My only."

A deep sigh, and Harry just chews his lower lip more.

"God," Louis breathes out as he's looking over every inch of Harry's face. He studies it, the creases, the dimples, the shining green irises. He's beautiful.

"You're so pretty. I'm jealous."

"Oh are you, baby?"

"Yeah, babe."

Harry's stomach flips. God, Louis has his heart and his stomach doing cartwheels on a daily basis.

"God, we're cheesy."

Harry says as he stands up, moving away from his desk and stretching. It gives Louis a peek at Harry's mid section, completely exposed and so milky. He's ethereal.

Harry rummages through his blankets for his phone and when he finds it, he turns to see Louis watching him, more like his backside.

"Babe. Stop watching my ass,"

He teases with a laugh. Louis just jumps a bit and blushes wildly. He was definitely just caught.

"No- I wasn't- I swear I wasn't looking- Oh my god."

Louis slaps a hand on his face, completely embarrassed for being caught with lingering eyes.

"Whatever."

Harry breaths out softly.

"I'm great at all angles."

He giggled again, settling back at his desk.

Louis turns his phone flat on the bed.

"Shut up!"

He groans.

"Mhm. Don't worry. I plan on sharing those angles with you."

Louis picks up his phone, interested.

"What?"

Harry laughs loudly.

"Sicko."

"You said it."

"Yeah... I think I meant it."

"You think?"

"I dunno. I think so.. haha. I think this is tipping at the line of flirting as friends and something more."

"Something more?"

"Well.. I don't know."

"Babe?"

"Yeah?"

"I hope you can be my date to Zayn's."

"Me too."

-smolinson_x