Day 27

"You're a joke."

"Hi baby."

Louis laughs out loud at Daniel's greeting which makes the older lad frown, a scowl beginning to appear. Seems like he's not too fond of this new-found confidence Louis has.

"Baby. Haha. Fuck you. I'm not your fucking baby. And obviously I never was." He scoffs.

Daniel's taken aback by this and he's looking deep into Louis' eyes, trying so hard to swim towards his heart like he always used to, a gentle look and Louis would melt, but right now he's drowning and it's making him upset.

"Babe, cut it out. I'm being serious here." Daniel lets out a soft sigh but there's no hiding his scowl now.

Louis catches him and sends a smirk.

"Serious? Dan, how can I take you serious when the whole time we've been together was a fucking joke? You're a joke." Louis spits out, confidence oozing off of him at every sharp jab throw straight to Daniel's face.

Daniel runs a hand through his hair, anger bubbling because he will not let Louis talk to him like this. But just as he opens his mouth the waitress comes by to drop off some things for them. A frothy soy cappuccino for Louis along with an almond croissant which Louis loved so dearly when he and Dan were together. It used to be their make up food because it always made Louis happy. Reminds him of the winters in high-school when he'd go to spend a weekend taking care of his dear nan.

He takes in a small breath and looks up at Daniel.

"You- You remember?" He asks, softly. He didn't really think Daniel thought of him at all. Not after the abrupt break up. Of course, until him and Ian went through a rough patch and Dan started hitting up Louis trying to fuck his way back into his heart. But he didn't think he remembered the small things.

Daniel beams, a mischievous hint glimmering in his eyes.

"Of course I did, baby. How could I forget your favourite? Coming here made me think of when we would come here to talk after a fight," Daniel trails off, reaching out to settle his hands over Louis' clenched ones. And Louis lets him. He's crumbling. Oh god he's breaking fast.

"And I remember every time when you'd finish, you'd have foam lingering on your lips, and I just couldn't help myself but to reach over and kiss you, and kiss you just to taste the coffee on your lips." He whispers, hand reaching up to caress Louis' cheek. And Louis was awestruck. He was eating it up, and Daniel LOVED it. He knew he was so close to getting his boy back, and just like when they were together, he knew exactly what to do.

"I miss you, baby. I miss us. I can't stop thinking about you. Not a day goes by that I don't miss those lips, or that smile, or that beautiful laugh. I love you."

Daniel was smiling but behind it, he knew he didn't love Louis. God he just wanted to fuck him since Ian wouldn't give him any and they were taking a break. And they already were dating for so long. If Daniel's the one that cut it off, and he's here asking for him back, shouldn't that just mean he can get Louis back. He's obviously still in love him him, right?

Louis on the other side is falling for Daniel's play, leaning into his touch and closing his eyes. But he knows. He knows it's wrong. But why? Why are the wrong things always feeling so right? What was wrong about wanting to try again with Daniel. He's changed. He's not the same, no. He even looks different.

Just then Louis' phone buzzes. He slowly flutters his eyes open and catches Daniel watching him with his lip caught between his teeth. Louis always found it sexy.

━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━

╔═══════════════╗
Official Dan Sucks Club
╚═══════════════╝

Styles: Made this for us to cheer you on! Hope you're doing well! x

Liam: Yeh, u got this mate. Are you still there, have you killed him yet?

Zayn: if u killed him, i got ur back cleaning up the evidence...

Harry: Please don't commit any crimes, Louis. I don't want our first face to face meeting to be me coming to help bail you out of jail.

Liam: Yeah, and lmk what you want for dinner. Z and I are gonna stop by after to celebrate! Good luck x

Zayn: gud luk bruv ❤️

-smolinson_x