Day 84

[TW!!!! TALKS ABOUT S*****E]
[PLEASE BE CAREFUL IF THIS IS A SENSITIVE SUBJECT FOR YOU. AND IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE WITH MENTAL HEALTH PLEASE DON'T TAKE IT LIGHTLY. SOMEONE IS ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU TO TALK TO. I AM ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU TO TALK TO. I LOVE YOU BABE. X YOU ARE WORTH THE WORLD]

S*****E PREVENTION HOTLINE:
1-800-273-8255

Louis wakes to the buzzing from his phone a low groan emits from his lips since being woken up was the last thing he wanted to do. He shifts, blindly searching for his phone as to not wake Harry but- wait. He doesn't feel him around. His eyes burst open and he sees he's alone on his bed. Quickly he flips over to see the bedside table- no note. Hm..

Louis sits up, letting out a yawn as he gets up to stretch. He wills himself out of bed, now ignoring the buzzing from his phone.

"Harry?"

He waits for a few beats yet there is no answer. His frown is very evident as he sees Harry's car is gone from the driveway after peeking out of the kitchen window. He checks the clock to see it's barely 6:25 A.M. He sees no trace of the boy and he sighs out. This is not how he wanted his morning to be.

He trudged back to his room to retrieve his phone from under his pillow where it was buzzing before. Maybe Harry texted him. He checks the lock screen and sure enough.

5 Text Messages
Love 🌹

2 Missed Calls
Love 🌹

Voicemail
Love 🌹

He taps onto the voicemail, a bit worried now since it wasn't really like him to miss Harry's calls but it also wasn't really like Harry to do much of this. He brings the phone to his ear, worried beyond belief.

"New Voicemail.

Baby? Hi, hello. Lou. Pick up sweetie. I don't know how you can sleep through even one phone call. Haha. Um.. Well i'm kinda in a hurry but- obviously I left your flat. Sorry- oh, no, i'm fine. Thank you- What was I saying? Oh. Don't worry about me. I left because something happened to Niall. I can tell you more later but- um. I'm not sure I want to talk about it. I'm scared and I just wanted to hear your voice and tell me it's okay. I-"

Harry's voice beings to get wobbly and you can hear him try to stifle a few sniffles. But Louis sees right through him, and his heart aches.

"I-I love you. Okay? Please know that. I do. You are worth everything and more in the world. And I wish you were here with me. I'm just worried and my stomach is in knots. God. You know if you were here you wouldn't tell me you were right, you'd just hug me and make me feel safe again and then you would let me cry into your arms until I got it all out of me. And then you'd kiss my tears and tell me it's okay to be sad. I wish you were here. So bad."

Harry lets out a small sob, muffled by his shirt sleeve. Louis has never felt so useless until right now. He wants to help but he doesn't know how. Should he call him back? Should he go to find him? No, Harry said he would tell him later. That means he doesn't want him to find him right now. Right?

"I have to go. But- I love you. So much. Bye baby. Sleep tight okay?

End Of Voicemail."

Call Ended.

Louis sits on his couch for a minute just thinking what he could do. He said he was in a hurry so maybe he wont have time for a phone call. All Louis can do is try.