Day 0: New Beginning

Considering it's not normal that a boy age of 10 years old, been thrown behind bars In England, away from my hometown for more than 10 years. My name is (F/N)(L/N). I've been in jail for 10 years due to what I've done. killing people for money is what I do for living. With no parents, I live my live holdings guns and knives after I run away from the orphanage at the age of 5. ever since then I bathed in blood, eats from bloody money and drinks bloods, every days, every years, till I die. Caught red-handed after I manage to score my 100th kills and on my way to bail out from the location. But the cops set the barriers and cage the town just to capture me. I've escape my death sentence due to my age being still young.

"Here's your meal(F/N)." said my guard while sliding a tray of food under the cell door.

"Thanks sir." I reply with the same words that I've been using for over the years.

I turn around and find myself on the mirror. My (H/C) hir have grown so long after the last time I look at a mirror.

"Hey Sir Eren. Can I get a haircut.??" I ask.

"After they let you out, boy." the guard reply.

I just sit down on my bed and enjoy the meal.

"Look, kid. I know you for about 12 years now. I know that you didn't deserve all of this. But if you fight the law, the laws fight back." said the guard.

"Thank you for taking care of me over the few years, sir." I said.

The guard just give a silent reply while I just continue to finish my meal.

-Several hours later-

"Hey(F/N), time for you to take a bath." said the guard.

I woke up from my bed, grab my towel and head towards the bathroom. On my way there, as always, the gaze from my fellow prisoner as I walk down the hall towards the bathroom is always the same one. some of them were scared and some of them are maybe planning to kill me. The guard always stays by my side to make sure that my safety is ensured.

-Several minutes later-

"Hey kid, here's something for you to get rid of your boredom." said the guard while giving me a newspaper.

On the main page is about a new Dictator that come into power. "Hitler named German chancellor" is the main title of the newspaper.

"And here's a good news kid. The Court have agreed to released you from the prison and send you back to Germany." said the guard.

"Wait, for real.??" I ask with surprise.

"Yeah." the guard reply.

-Several month later-

Exactly 12 years and I've been release from the prison and also escape my death sentence.

"Hey boy." said one of the prisoner as I walk down the hallway with guards on my sides.

"Yes, Mister." I reply.

"As a fellow contract killer, I want to say congratulation on your freedom." said the prisoner.

"Thank you, mister..????" I reply but still want to know his name.

"Edward. Edward Gent." the prisoner reply holding out his hands.

"Nice to meet you, Mr.Gent." I said while shaking hands with him.

"listen, boy. War is maybe just around the corner. So I hope They'll not sending you out on the battlefield." said Mr.Gent.

"Why would they send a contract killer on the battlefield.??" I ask.

"You'll know it soon enough, kid." Mr.Gent reply.

-Several hours later-In a train-

Mr.Gent words keep playing in my mind like a broken tape.I took on the courage to ask Sir.Eren.

"Hey Sir. what does Mr.Gent mean by sending a contract killer to the battlefield.??" I ask.

"Edward Gent was a contract killer before and after World War 1. He was thrown behind bars before World War 1. The military decides to hired him in exchanged with his freedom after the war." Sir. Eren reply.

"Next stop, Dover Port." said the train driver.

"Well kid. we almost at our destination. Anything you wanna say before you go off.??" Sir. Eren ask.

"Yeah. I wanna thank you for taking care of me over the few years." I reply.

"No problem kid. Just like Mr. Gent said. Hope you'll not see the battlefield." said Sir. Eren.

"I hope so.  Gotta go. Hope to see you again." I said walking out of the train.

I make my way to the ship that I suppose to take.

"This gonna be a long ride."

-Several hours later-

I arrive at Port Jean bart at Dunkirk, France. As soon as I arrive, 2 person of the Germany military or known as the SS.

"(F/N) Von (L/N).??" one of them ask.

"Yes that's me." I reply.

"Could you please follow us.??" ask the another one.

"Sure." I simply reply.

Both of them lead me to a car. All of us went into the car which already have a driver waiting for us.

"So what's going on.??" I ask, knowing I might get into trouble when I ask this question.

"You'll know when we get there." the driver reply before starting to drive away from the port.

The trip to Germany took almost the whole day.

-After the trip-

We arrive at a building that's looks like a war HQ.

"We're here." said the driver.

Both of the soldier get off the car and I follow suit. All of us went inside the building before ascending to the 2nd floor of the building . Me and the 2 soldiers arrive in front of a office with the word 'Hitler' on the door.

"Come in." said the person inside after one of the soldiers give a knock on the door.

All of us went inside and see a person inside sitting across of where we standing.

"Heil Hitler." said the soldiers with their right hand on the air.

"Heil Hitler." I said following the what the soldiers do.

The person just nod.

"Mein Fuhrer, we brought you the person as you requested." said one of the soldiers.

"Danke. Both of you can leave now." said the person who still I don't know.

Both of them leave the room, leaving only me and the person in front of me.

"Please have a sit." said the person.

I just do as he ordered. I sit down in on a chair in front of him with him being across he table.

"Let's introduce ourselves. My name is Adolf Hitler, and you must be the infamous (F/N) Von (L/N), am I right.??" The person ask.

I just simply nod. At the same time, I can't believe that the new Germany dictator is in front of me and not afraid of me.

"Now tell me Mr.(L/N). we want you to be a part of our military. would you accept this request." ask Fuhrer Hitler.