Day 2: Sisters.???

"I wont let you hurts him, Sister." said Layla.

I was surprised when she call the one who ambush me Sister.

"Sister.??" I ask.

"Fine." said the one who ambush me.

She release me with a kick on the back sending me straight to Layla.

"You can have him back." said the girl.

"What happen here. I heard something through the Radio and..." said Miku but stop midway.

"Ouh, it's you Miku. Nothing happen here." said the girl.

"General Rayla. I don't know you was here all along." said Miku with a salute.

"No need for the formality, Miku." Rayla reply.

"General Rayla eh..." I said while getting up with a help from Layla.

"Got a problem with that, Assassin.??" Rayla ask.

"Yeah. I wonder why the General of the Luftwaffe is down here on the ground.??" I ask her back.

"I just concerned about my Sister when I found out that she will taking command from that bastard." said Rayla pointing at Commander Ahren.

"(F/N) has already taken care off him. No worries about it." said Miku.

"An Assassin taking care of my sister. That worries me even more." said Rayla.

"Listen woman, I don't kill anymore." I reply when her words just struck my anger.

Layla hold me back with all her might and Miku suddenly look nervous when I raised my voice to the General.

"What's the proof of it.??" Rayla ask.

"If I want to kill, that bastard would have died. but he's not." I said pointing at Ahren.

"Fine. Layla, we need to talk." said Rayla before leaving us and joined the convoy.

"What was that,(F/N).??" Miku ask.

"What was What.??" I ask her back.

Miku look at Layla before looking back at me.

"We need to talk later. Got that,(F/N).??" Miku ask.

"Sure." I reply.

Miku leave the place but picking her MG up before doing so. Seconds later, Layla get back to her location as well, leaving me all alone again.

-several minutes later-

All the divisions arrive safely at the 1 point. me on the other hand have been walking around, asking people for the location of our tent.

"I don't know about it, sorry." said a soldier that I've ask.

The soldier walk away to his tent while IA approach me as soon as she sees me.

"What are you doing, (F/N).??" IA ask.

"Just asking the soldiers where our tent are located." I reply.

"We already set it up a little bit farther away from here. Come on." said IA while leading me.

I just follow her until we arrive at a nearby hill.

"Up there.??" I ask.

"Yup. In order that we can guard the whole area, we need to set it up a little bit... Higher." IA reply.

both of us start to climb the hill using a dirt path that naturally occur. We follow the path and end up at the top of the hill. There's 3 tent on top of it. 1 small tent for our things, 1 large tent for the girls to sleep in, and 1 tent that I bring from the base for me to sleeps in. In the middle of it is a campfire with a food that is cooking on top of it.

"Well this is a nice place." I said.

IA just smile at me before walking to the large tent. I made my way to the other small tent and put down my gear. I think twice and decide to take my rifle.

"Got a minute.??" Miku ask.

I turn around and see Miku standing outside the tent wearing her casual outfit.  

"Sure." I reply.

Miku lead me to my tent. Question arise, why in my tent. Miku sit down next to my sleeping bag while I sit on top of it.

"So, are you gonna tell me about those 2.??" I ask.

"So you want to know more about them.??" Miku ask me back.

"Well, yeah. In order for me to work in a group, I need to be able to communicate properly with them all." I reply.

"Very well. Which one of them you wanna to listen about 1st.?? " Miku ask again.

"why not start with Rayla." I reply.

"Alright. But 1st. Does the name Marx Azure ring bell to you.??" Miku ask.

"Yeah, 1 of my target." I reply.

"And you already know about it. Am I right.??" Miku ask again.

"Yeah. As soon as I learn about her, I know that I've make a big mistake by being with her." I reply.

"But Layla actually didn't care about it. Rayla on the other hand was furious when she heard that you've been brought to join a squad where her sister was placed." Miku reply.

"No wonder Layla are fine being by my side all along." I said.

"Can you tell me what happen to their father.??" Miku ask.

"Well, telling people about my contract is against my rule but, why not." I reply

-flashback-

#10 years ago.  

*Phone Rings*

The ring of my phone from the living room wakes me up. I get up from my bed and head straight to the living room and pick up my phone.

"Hello." I said through the phone.

"Good day Mr (L/N). I have another contract for you. It's already inside your mailbox downstairs as always. I expect nothing less out of you." said a female entity through the phone.

I put back the phone on it's place and head down downstairs. Some neighbor greeted me as I walk down the hallway and down the stairs, not knowing that I'm an assassin on the loose. I open up my mailbox. As always, a light brown file can be found inside my mailbox after the phone call was made. I pick it up and bring it to my apartment.  

"TARGET: MARX AZURE" is what written on the file.

I open up the file and found several papers inside that provides me with information regarding the assassination that I will carry out tonight.

Name: Marx Azure.

Status After Mission: DEAD