Day 5: New Member

"Again, I introduce myself. My name is Ghost. I'll look forward to working with all of you." said Ghost.

All of us clap our hands after hearing her introduction and some short stories.

"So. The day still bright. (F/N), I want you to take her around the base and get some weapons for her." said Miku.

"Why me.??" I ask.

"Because you're the closest one to her that we have here." Miku reply.

"Colonel." Ghost called as she raise her hand.

" Yes, Ghost.??" Miku ask as she notice Ghost.

"You know that I only work as an informant. So why does I need a weapon.??" Ghost ask Miku back.

"Every soldier needs a weapon to defend one self." Miku reply.

Ghost just nod and take it as an order from Miku.

"The rest of us will be waiting at the shooting range. Dont be late." Said Miku as she begin to leave the room.

Only me and Ghost are left behind the the lounge. I was thinking where should I start. As I was lost in my thoughts, Ghost grab my hand and snap me back to reality.

"why don't you start by showing me around this building.??" Ghost ask with a wide smile in her face.

Looking at her face directly made me blush a little as I never seen her smile before.

"O-Ok." I reply as I start to move, leading her through the main building.

I took her around the building, showing every room that belongs to all of the squad members. Both of us stop in front of a room.

"Why are we stoping.??" Ghost ask.

"It's your room." I simply reply.

"My what.??" Ghost ask.

"Your room. Why don't you go inside and take a look around." I reply again.

I give Ghost the key to the room before she went inside. Ghost look around the room with awe.

"How is it.??" I ask.

"I've never have a room this big. Can I decorate it.??" Ghost as me back.

"Sure." I reply.

Somehow looking at her made me smile a bit.

"Do you like it.???." I ask.

"Yes I do." Ghost reply with a smile.

My heart skip a beat looking at her smiling face.

"We-well then, why don't we continue tour." I said.

"Sure." said Ghost as she come out from the room and close it.

-Several Minutes Later-

Both me and Ghost arrive at the preparation hangar and went inside.

"What is this place.??" Ghost ask.

"This is the preparation hangar. It's where we do the briefing and some last minute preparations before we head out." I reply.

I begin to walk to the weapon rack. Ghost follow me without any questions.

"Pick your weapon." I said as I arrive at the weapon rack.

Ghost was several steps behind me and approach the weapon rack slowly as she start to look at all of the weapons.

"Can I have that weird looking one.??" Ghost ask as she point at a handgun.

It was a Germany standard pistol. The Luger. I pick it up from the weapon rack and give it to her. Ghost was dazzled to see the pistol in her hand. I just smile and pass her a box of magazine and 5 box of bullets.

"Can I shoot this yhing now.??" Ghost ask.

"We'll be shooting it later at the training ground." I reply.

"Ok. Is there anything else.??" Ghost ask.

"I'm not sure if you need a primary weapon or not. Cause that pistol can only act as your secondary." I reply.

"How about you gave me that shotgun." said Ghost.

"That M30. But that's only 2 shot plus 1 with the riffle bullet." I state.

"That's enough for someone who stays behind the line." Ghost reply as she begin to walk away.

"Where are you going.??" I ask.

"To the training ground." Ghost reply as she turns towards me for a while.

Ghost begin to walk out the door as I begin to catch up to her.

-Several Minutes Later-

Both me and Ghost arrive at the training ground. Miku and the rest was busy shooting down some targets.

"Sorry to keep you guys waiting." I shout as I arrive.

"Did you get your weapons, Ghost.?? " Miku ask.

"Yup." Ghost reply with a smile as she shows her weapons to Miku.

"Ready to do some shooting.??" Rayla ask.

Ghost just nod as she begim to walks towards the shooting range. I also do the same and pull out both of my custom 1911 and started to aim down sight.

"Ain't that the legendary pistol.??" Ghost ask.

"Yeah, why'd you ask.??' I ask her back.

"It's my first time seeing it up closed." Ghost reply as she begin to get closer to me.

"Ehem." Miku cough a bit to attract our attention.

It kindda work as me and Ghost turn to face Miku who was standing behind us.

"Pleas continue with the shooting, PLEASE." said Miku with anger written all over her face.

"Ja' Ma'am." said the two of us.

Both me and Ghost turn our attention back to the target in front of us and begin to aim down sight. Both of us begin to fire our handgun. Unlike Ghost, I dualwield both of my handgun. Both of us continue firing until all 3 magazine thatr have been provided ran out of bullet.

"That's enough." said Miku.

Both Layla and Rayla begin to step into the firing area and head towards our target.

"Why don't you two load your primary weapon." said Miku.

Both of us begin to load our primary weapon with ghost being able to only load 2 while I can only load 5 round into 3 stripper clip.

"All loaded." said the two of us.

"Can we join the fun as well.??" said IA as she begin to pull out her weapon.

Lily do the same thing as well.

"Hey, don't forget about us." said Rayla as she jumps out from the firing area.

Layla also jumps out as well and went straight to pick up her rifle. With our weapons in our hand, all of us look at Miku.

"Fine. I shoot some as well to make all of you happy." said Miku as she begin to pick up her Machine Gun.

All of us fire all of our bullet until the day become night.