Day 5: Ghost

"Alright everyone. Today, we got a new squad member who will be joining us today." said Miku.

"I wonder who it is." I said, acting like I didn't know anything.

"You may come in now." said Miku.

The door opens up revealing a girl behind it. The girl begin to step into the room. she have a long black hair with a beautiful red eyes.

"My name is Ghost. Nice to meet you." said the girl.

"Ghost over here will be the Communication Officer for our squad since we don't have one to begin with." said Miku.

"But why your name is Ghost.??" IA ask.

"She's an Assassin ever since she was a kid. That's why her name is Ghost." I reply.

"You know her, (F/N)..?" Lily ask.

"She's my informant. We used to work together back in those days." I reply.

All of them was surprised including Miku.

"Btw, why are you not surprise that she's here right now.??" Miku ask.

"There's a note in that unknown Shotgun saying that she's coming." I reply.

"As expected of you, (F/N)." said Ghost.

"Btw. Does Ghost are the only name you have.??" Lily ask.

Ghost just nod in silence.

"I tried to give her a name but she insist to have one since she always work in the shadow like a ghost. I don't even know how she get me those 100 contract." I said.

"What was the name that you wanna gave her.??" IA ask.

"I forgot." I reply.

"Well then, I'll leave Ghost to the rest of you. (F/N), you're coming with me." said Miku as she begin to leave the room.

"yes Ma'am." I reply while following her from behind.

Both of us went out from the room. I continue to follow Miku as we reach a building. The War HQ to be exact. Both of us went inside and head upstairs straight in front of Hitler's room.

"Just what are we doing here to be exact.??"

Miku knock on the door several times.

"Komm herein." said Hitler.

Miku open up the door and the two of us went inside.

"Heil Hitler." said both of us with the usual gesture.

"So was willst du von mir.??" Hitler ask.

"We just want to know about-" said Miku but was cut off by Hitler.

"You want to know why that girl is in your squad when she's actually a British." said Hitler.

"Ja Mein Fuhrer." said Miku.

Hitler look over to me to just to see my reaction.

"Me to, Mein Fuhrer." I said after I notice Hitler was looking at me.

"She's not a full-blooded British. She's one of my friend's daughter. That's why I decide to brought her in since she's way superior when it comes to information and data gathering." said Hitler.

"Is that so. You said she's your friend's daughter.??" Miku ask.

"Yes. But her parents was killed 2 days after she was born in Britain. Since the British knew that she's a German, she was taken away by a secret organization who also works behind the Jack The Ripper incident." Hitler reply.

"They also the people that I work for before." I said.

Hitler just nod.

"So I hope that you and your squad can take care of her. You may leave now." said Hitler.

Both of us leave the room. As soon as the door is closed, I stop for a while, making Miku questioning my actions.

"What is it, (F/N).??" Miku ask.

"It's not necessary to eavesdropping on our conversation, Ghost." I said.

Miku was surprised after listening what I've said and begin to look around to find Ghost. After a while searching, her eyes landed on something on top of the door. It was a listening device that have bee put by Ghost without anyone knowing.

"Come on Miku. We need to talk to her more than we need." I said as I begin to walk down the stairs.

"Wait for me." sais Miku as she snap back to reality and trying her best to catch up to me.

Both of us leave the building and head over to our base which is not that far away.

-Several Minutes Later-

The two of us arrive at our base with Ghost standing in front of the main door.

"Welcome back, you two." said Ghost with a smile.

"Come with us, Ghost. We need to talk." said Miku.

"Yes Ma'am" Ghost Reply as she begin to follow us.

All of us went inside a room on the second floor. I just realized something after all three of us completely inside the room.

"Wait. Why are we in my room.??" I ask.

"Is there a problem to it.??" Both of them ask me back as Miku slam the door shut.

"Fine." I reply with a sigh.

"So, you need anything, Colonel.??"

"I just wanna personally welcome you to our squad. I was hoping for another male soldier to show up. But after I heard what Hitler said about you, I feel like I should welcome you instead." Miku reply.

"Better than nothing huh." said Ghost.

"At least you are capable of doing something that the rest of the squad can't do." said Miku.

both of them smile at each other.

"Once again. 2nd Leiutenant Ghost. I hereby officially welcome you to the Special Squad 39 as our Communication Officer." said Miku as she give her hand out for a handshake

"Thank you very much Colonel." said Ghost as she accept Miku's handshake.

"Well then, I have to go down to the lounge. I'm gonna leave you two together for a while." said Miku with a smile before leaving the room.

As soon as Miku leave, Ghost head over to my bed and start to lay down while I just head over to my workig table and sit down.

"Congrats to you, Ghost." I said.

"Never expect that will happen." said Ghost.

"What was your expectation.??" I ask.

"I was expecting that Colonel would get mad at me after what I've done. But everything's turns out pretty well." Ghost reply as she begin to stand up.

"Where are you going.??" I ask.

"To meet up with the rest of the squad." Ghost reply as she begin to run out from the room.

"Wait for me." I shouted with a smile in my face. Feeling happy for her.