Day 6: A Little Break

"Please reconsider, mein fuhrer. She just following the order that was given to her." said Miku.

"And she doesn't know what the consequences for her doing.??" said Hitler.

"Yes." said Miku with her head slowly lowered to the the ground.

"Please, Mein Fuhrer." I said with a bow.

"Alright. I want a report about everything that happened by tomorrow on my table." said Hitler who finally gave up.

"Thank you very much, Mein fuhrer." said Miku.

"Now leave. I got much work to do." said Hitler.

Both me and Miku bows before leaving the room. Erica was the first thing that we saw after leaving the room with her face looking pale like she just saw a ghost.

"Come with us, Erica." said Miku.

Erica just nod and follow behind.

-several minutes later-

"Why are you still looking so pale.?" Miku ask with a smile.

Without knowing what happened, Erica become more pale than usual as she don't know what the meaning behind Miku smile.

"Don't worry. You'll be fine." said Rayla.

"Eh. Really.?" Erica ask.

"Yup. We just got the approval from Hitler for you to stay here. As long as you don't go around killing us that is." IA reply.

"Good for you. Sis." said Ghost.

"Wait, what.!!" all of us scream.

"You know never knew about it.?" Ghost ask looking at me.

"Yeah.  You never told me anything about her." I reply.

Our talk was interrupted as the General that gave us the order to investigate came bursting through the door.

"Good work all of you. Especially you two siblings. You made your father proud." said the General.

"General. What are you doing here.?" Miku ask.

"Well. Actually, I'm the one who plan all of this. I was surprise that all of you manage to solve it in just a few hours." The General reply.

"W-W-What about those who doesn't make it.?" Erica ask.

"Huh, there was no casualties at all. If you mean the dead one from the main command building explosion, they were dummies." The General reply.

Erica was shocked and faint after she heard what the General said.

"because of your hard work. I hereby giving all of you a 2 day holiday." said the General.

"Seriously.!" The girls shouted.

"Yeah. Even Hitler Approve." said the General.

"YAY.!!!" all the girls shouted in joy.

"Well then, what are you waiting for.?" The General ask.

"Vielen Dank.!!" all of them reply before the General leaves the room.

"So, Erica. Why don't we both go to town and find you some clothe." said Ghost.

Erica just nod.

"Layla. Let get something for you as well." said Rayla as she dashed out while pulling her sister by hand.

"Why don't we go grab something to eat.? IA ask looking at Lily.

"Sure. I heard that some of the food in the town are the best." Lily reply.